New poses? When? Soon or later?

sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
We keep asking Glu Gods for new poses!!! We keep seeing them in the promotional posters, but when? WHEN we will get them? Most of us are waiting for such a long time for new poses and we wonder why is it so hard to add them since they already have tons of new ones!
What do you think?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Before new poses I'd rather have a different pose for my spouse! :p
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

OMG YES!!! Both the romantic and non-romantic poses, please!!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

This is exactly what I was thinking in the morning! I would LOVE to be able to change their poses, too! <3
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts

Totally! I would love that! <3 I made these (the one was posted before but I think it fits to this thread):

n39lp7p.png

s7jtHd3.png

I would love them as a regular poses in photobooth! What do you think? :D
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I agree that we need better poses. I'd love poses from inside some of our homes. I think all contacts should be available for both heart poses and I'd like my NPC hubby to be able to stand next to me, and not just rub against my backside. How about letting us take a street pose with our vehicle we're using i the shot. I'd love to pose with my helicopter. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'd love to be able to pose with my pets. And -- I'm getting off-topic, but koko's post reminded me -- I wish we could have both a vehicle and a pet out with us at the same time. Having a pet tag along with me is always cute and convenient for tapping but I paid through the nose for that helicopter, darn it, I wanna flaunt it too! :p
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    Totally! I would love that! <3 I made these (the one was posted before but I think it fits to this thread):

n39lp7p.png

s7jtHd3.png

I would love them as a regular poses in photobooth! What do you think? :D

Would love to have both of your poses in the game! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I pray for a drastic update on the photobooth, thought that the big 7.0 would bring something like this, but no...

Think they should draw inspiration from K&K and BS:AD picture features, we need more poses, expressions and ways to customize the characters in the screen. Be able to pose in groups and pets, have solid backgrounds in black and white, oh also be able to share the pics directly on other apps and improve the image quality that dropped a lot since 6.0 while the dolls aren't on close-up.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Pez wrote: »
    I'd love to be able to pose with my pets. And -- I'm getting off-topic, but koko's post reminded me -- I wish we could have both a vehicle and a pet out with us at the same time. Having a pet tag along with me is always cute and convenient for tapping but I paid through the nose for that helicopter, darn it, I wanna flaunt it too! :p

Love that! What about actually sitting in your vehicle? :p

KqU1HKQ.png

And imagine holding you pets in arms! Or just have them sit next you. Or play with them! What about being able to mount the horse from Maipo Valley? That would be crazy... but awesome! Dream big they say.. :3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Would love to have both of your poses in the game! :)

Aww! Thank you Angeline & John! <3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    OMG, your edits are amazing, Robyn! The lighting in the edits with your spouse is so lovely.
    Love that! What about actually sitting in your vehicle? :p

KqU1HKQ.png

And imagine holding you pets in arms! Or just have them sit next you. Or play with them! What about being able to mount the horse from Maipo Valley? That would be crazy... but awesome! Dream big they say.. :3

Yes yes yes, this is exactly what I was imagining! It would be so cute to hold one of my Venice kittens, or pose next to my sleepy koala in his eucalyptus tree, or model for a holiday greeting card with my reindeer...

I realize anything like this would be very demanding for Glu to implement, since the pets are all different sizes, and some stand, and some sit... but just having them available to appear next to me in the photobooth shots, the same way they appear in our homes, would make me very happy, and is hopefully a realistic request.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Pez wrote: »
    OMG, your edits are amazing, Robyn! The lighting in the edits with your spouse is so lovely.

Yes yes yes, this is exactly what I was imagining! It would be so cute to hold one of my Venice kittens, or pose next to my sleepy koala in his eucalyptus tree, or model for a holiday greeting card with my reindeer...

I realize anything like this would be very demanding for Glu to implement, since the pets are all different sizes, and some stand, and some sit... but just having them available to appear next to me in the photobooth shots, the same way they appear in our homes, would make me very happy, and is hopefully a realistic request.

Thank you Pez! <3 Yeah posing with animals as we hold them in arms seems impossible. But you never know! :D Anyway, having them right next to you on the pic would be enough! Well...for now at least! :rolleyes::cool:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How about a pose with BOTH babies? I'd love that. Or add a baby pose to your spouse so you can each hold one.

Even a pose with your animals next to you would be awesome, like when you take them for walks.

Also change the dancing pose so the expression on the doll's face is less evil. I never use that pose anymore because of it.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually kinda like the dancing pose for the diva since she's devilishly devious haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Would be great to have backgrounds of EVERY location of the game (houses, clubs, hotel, park...) and that ALL recurrent NPCs were available to pose with us (like the 'new' rivals, film directors, Cassio, Julio, Alvin, RT and the list goes on...)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    How about a pose with BOTH babies? I'd love that. Or add a baby pose to your spouse so you can each hold one.

Both babies in the photo .... OMG I can't believe I forgot about that!!!! That's definitely first on my list of photobooth requests, followed by new poses for spouse/friends and pets in the photos. Thanks for reminding me Soundspretty!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Yes, please change the guy's pose in the Photo Booth! Preferably back to the hand in the hair pose. The sassy pose is ... cute ... but uh, some of the guys aren't really the sassy type. >>'

P.S. I love your edits, Robyn! Hire this girl, Glu!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Yes, yes, yes! I was just thinking about the same thing! I've been seeing her edits on the FB group and they're beyond amazing!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yes, please change the guy's pose in the Photo Booth! Preferably back to the hand in the hair pose. The sassy pose is ... cute ... but uh, some of the guys aren't really the sassy type. >>'

Yes, please change the guy's pose back to the hand in the hair pose!
    I broke up Angeline & Jon in one game just to get that pose instead of the stand behind dopey pose then Glu changed the friendship pose. :( Jon doesn't look good in that sissy pose. At least give us choices.
    Glu, we ask to change the spouse's dopey face pose not the friendship contact pose. Please ...
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

I mentioned this to Carol once I agree we do need new poses with our spouses.

And new poses for the guys, kinda getting sick of doing the same poses.

Awww! <3 Thank you SO MUCH! <3 Haha I wish I could work for them :D
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Yes, yes, yes! I was just thinking about the same thing! I've been seeing her edits on the FB group and they're beyond amazing!

Aww! I'm speechles! Thank you so much! <3 I'm so happy that some of you like them- it means A LOT! <3:o
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    New poses, huh? What about being able to sit in you home? Or in your car? :D

pXvPSpU.png

KGYUF51.png

This would be a definite fun! :cool:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Woah!!!! If you can make this, Glu for sure can make more! But again... the laziness hits again and we only get what they want. ;( Sad.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

pXvPSpU.png

KGYUF51.png

Wow, these edits are AMAAAZING! :D
    I especially love the one of the doll posing in the car :cool:

And I'll echo Skylar's opinion again, hire this girl, Glu! :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Wow, these edits are AMAAAZING! :D
    I especially love the one of the doll posing in the car :cool:

And I'll echo Skylar's opinion again, hire this girl, Glu! :D

Awww! <3 Thank you Stefan00!! It's so amazing to know that you all like my work <3 I'm in tears!! :rolleyes:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin