Options

Warning to potential spenders

ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
Please be advised that the additional items you receive from offers such as the miss taro offer going on now are by chance and not guaranteed. I was made aware of this from support.
What's next?

Comments

• Options
    Valhalla wrote: »
    Please be advised that the additional items you receive from offers such as the miss taro offer going on now are by chance and not guaranteed. I was made aware of this from support.
    I just got a reply from support saying what happen to me was not supposed to happen but I'll keep you all updated on the fix action.
    What's next?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    If you buy a package from an offer that states you get a specific Agent then you should be getting that. If you ever do not get the agent that is specifically said you will get then you need to contact Customer Care about the issue so we can have it resolved for you as soon as possible.

Valhalla, I am glad you contact Customer Care and that they are already working with you to get this resolved.
  • Options
    Sir ForceSir Force Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just another data point. I bought the Miss Taro pack and received the items I was supposed to get. ��
  • Options
    Today I received the equivalent in gold to my purchase. I was not able to get the promo items but at least I was compensated properly so I'm happy. Thanks support!
    What's next?
  • Options
    PatersoncPatersonc Registered Users 2 Posts
    Valhalla wrote: »
    Today I received the equivalent in gold to my purchase. I was not able to get the promo items but at least I was compensated properly so I'm happy. Thanks support!

Well i was part of the pre-register and bought a subcription while the first promotion was avaliable but i got teh gold but not the card and refills etc... in question sent them an email the other day. but its like i get an email every 48 hours.... great customer service
  • Options
    Out Customer Care team has a heavy load of tickets to go through as they work on all games, not just the one. Hopefully they get to you very soon.
  • Options
    Patersonc wrote: »
    Well i was part of the pre-register and bought a subcription while the first promotion was avaliable but i got teh gold but not the card and refills etc... in question sent them an email the other day. but its like i get an email every 48 hours.... great customer service

What's your:

I game name:
    Device Used to play:
    Device OS version:
  • Options
    PatersoncPatersonc Registered Users 2 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    What's your:

I game name:
    Device Used to play:
    Device OS version:

Patersonc
    Android
  • Options
    RangerMakRangerMak Registered Users 10 Posts
    But packs like "Moneypenny Pack" are really not guaranteed.
  • Options
    RangerMak wrote: »
    But packs like "Moneypenny Pack" are really not guaranteed.

That's correct, not all packs guarantee a specific agent. They mention you have a chance to get a specific agent.
  • Options
    RangerMakRangerMak Registered Users 10 Posts
    I think that real money in equivalent of 25 gold (or higher) are too expensive for chance like that.
  • Options
    HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    RangerMak wrote: »
    I think that real money in equivalent of 25 gold (or higher) are too expensive for chance like that.
    It is, I spent 150 gold (£20,-) on 6 classified agents. All I got was 5 common/white agents (in-game equivalent of 100k cash, which is nothing) and 1 uncommon/green agent. Huge rip off :(

Common agents should be removed from the classifieds packs or be placed in separate packs.
  • Options
    Henkie wrote: »
    It is, I spent 150 gold (£20,-) on 6 classified agents. All I got was 5 common/white agents (in-game equivalent of 100k cash, which is nothing) and 1 uncommon/green agent. Huge rip off :(

Common agents should be removed from the classifieds packs or be placed in separate packs.

Noted, will report your suggestion to the dev team.