Some cards won't evolve!

philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
I have three common lvl 5 cards that won't evolve together with the proper common enhancer. Why?

Does including cards that (may) have partly originated from purchases in game sterling currency automatically prevent evolution?

Comments

• philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
    bumping thread
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Lol. I tried to answer this in another thread but I think you answered it yourself. If your trying to evolve a agent you bought with in game money you can but the agents you use to evolve that one have to come from either special missions or purchased from the classified agents. I think the system is designed that way so you can't easily max out a agent by repurchasing it when the game thinks you don't own it, because you used it for evolution.

Example: to start mission 6 you need agent x, which can be purchased for 300 in-game money. You buy agent x. You go to evolution screen and use agent x and another random agent to evolve agent y. Go back to mission 6 and buy agent x again repeat...
    What's next?
    That would be terrible, making it a mistake to buy any agent with sterling as it makes that agent category largely worthless. You can't really avoid training with them either, it's almost an agent trap.

This should have been in the game notes if true.
    ...but something else is afoot.

Now I have a lvl 2 Vico, Dahab, Patricia plus extra of each and the very rare enhancer. These won't evolve either, even though none of their base cards could have been bought in sterling.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Vico is an Epic agent, you need an Epic Enhancer.
    I did mean Epic. I just used it to evolve a lvl 1 Vico, Dahab, Patricia.

It would not work on the level 2s of same.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Can you please post SS of what you have and what is happening?

Also:

In game Name:
    Device Used to play:
    OS version: