Options

Duel / Espionage reports

pforhanpforhan Registered Users 44 Posts
We get "mail" about the status of combat against our agency detailing wins and losses. I assume these are all for combat initiated by the person named.

"Win" is pretty clear -- someone spends stamina until my agency is down. But what constitutes a loss? If they abandon the fight for any reason?

In my own play, I noticed that jumping to my 007 button in the top-right and then hitting back causes me to return to the Conflict list, and not the fight I was in. Did I just lose that fight? If I stay on that screen but turn off the phone, what then?

Comments

• Options
    ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Your agency or you win and lose on a single action basis not on many. Every individual time someone attacks you, you either "win" or "lose". Winning of course if your def is higher than their attack losing if not. If you are hit a bunch of times and get below a certain amount of hp you can be "executed" which is basically a last hit with rewards for the attacker taking you down. For space saving sake the game couples multiple attacks into single messages. So... if you hit someone once and lock or shut off your phone you either lost or won that one time.
    What's next?
  • Options
    HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    I've noticed that my mail is not properly sorted and the blue/pink coloring is fairly random. Nor is it possible to see if mail has been read or not. My suggestions would be to make al unread mail blue and read mail pink, or the other way around. Or just add a simple check mark.