Urgent Problems About Villians

KurtaskKurtask Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello,

Currenty, it is near impossible to find villains to kill in the game. İt is pretty easy to kill any of them including most powerfull villain Raoul Silva when you get decent agents and stats. It is easy to kill but it takes several days to summon him again.

We need more villains with much higher HP pool. For example, Raoul Silva should have 100 times more hp at least. Currently i am taking out all my agents except the weakest one to deal small amount of dmg to Raoul Silva so that i can farm exp. But this is a short term solution because as my offence stat increase, i will do more dmg and kill quick whether i use agents or not.

Now there are several solutions to this problem;

1) Remove cooldowns to summon villains so that we can summon villain whenever we kill the last one.
2)Increase current villains HP. I am not joking when i say multiply every villians hp 100 to 1000 times.
3) Add new villains. Maybe legendary ones with tons of hp.

Adding new villians may take longer time and this is an urgent problem. It is just not possible to farm experience or items when villains die too quick and when there is no villain to attack public or not.

İ hope you guys can find a solution soon.

Thanks,

Comments

• ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    I wouldn't mind them taking away the cool down for bosses or at least drastically reducing it. Multiplying a bosses hp by 100, no thanks. Just adding new bosses with higher hp would be fine. This game still seems to have a pretty small player base so multiplying bosses hp by 100 would ruin villain fights for a lot of people.
    What's next?
  • KurtaskKurtask Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hmm i guess you dont know the mechanics of the game. Multiplying hp of the bosses wont ruin game because you get loot from the boss when you have enough points. Every boss has a treshold and u need to reach to that point to win the loot. If you hit more, it would just be an overkill. If you multiply boss hp's with certain amount, there would be much more villians available for people who wants to farm them while the rest get the loot for reaching the treshold within a bigger timespan. So it is win/win for everyone.

Changin attack/defence stats would break the balance but adding hp would be the easiest way to fix it. Ah and having more player base wont fix it as long as there is cooldown and high level players like me who can solo the most powerful villian in few minutes.
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    I do understand the mechanics of the game and unlike a game like this i wont mention the name, it seems like in this game over-killing nets you nothing. So why do it? Also everytime I have finished a villain battle I have not received more than 1(one) item. So why would people sit there and dump a ridiculous amount of stamina in a boss for no reward? Only reason I have dumped on bosses is because the player base for pvp is so small at least for higher ranks that after i get about 3-4 kills there is no point in attacking anyone else. Either they are too high lvl or too low rank. Just because you live on this game doesn't mean everyone else is. This isn't candy crush.
    What's next?