*** with server maintain ace

MDOZMDOZ Registered Users 29 Posts
Your server gets more maintenance than my ex wife, and that's saying something. For fooks sake get it right so that players outside of the US can enjoy the game in their own time zone. Spread the maintainance throughout the day, don't screw players in other time zones because America thinks it rules the world. You're ****ing off a lot of partisan countries, including me in Australia. Your "server maintenance" schedule sucks.

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Your concern has been noted to the dev team.
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Your concern has been noted to the dev team.

And seems to have been dismissed. Server maintenances keep being planned during EU daytimes only.

In 2015, I think it's already bad that servers have any maintenance downtime at all. By now, even beginning system administrators can build a server array where one server can be serviced without disrupting the entire system. But if you somehow don't have that option and you really need to take all the servers down, then schedule your maintenance so it can be done quick and efficient. A hour a day just for server maintenance seems like way too much.

Update:
    So the maintenance started two hours ago, just before the current alliance war. This one is now about to end and us European players will miss out on player xp, alliance xp, specialization coins and leaderboard points. Very frustrating.
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    I can see how this can be frustrating. Hope they come up with some kind of remedy.
    What's next?
  • MDOZMDOZ Registered Users 29 Posts
    W
    Henkie wrote: »
    And seems to have been dismissed. Server maintenances keep being planned during EU daytimes only.

In 2015, I think it's already bad that servers have any maintenance downtime at all. By now, even beginning system administrators can build a server array where one server can be serviced without disrupting the entire system. But if you somehow don't have that option and you really need to take all the servers down, then schedule your maintenance so it can be done quick and efficient. A hour a day just for server maintenance seems like way too much.

Update:
    So the maintenance started two hours ago, just before the current alliance war. This one is now about to end and us European players will miss out on player xp, alliance xp, specialization coins and leaderboard points. Very frustrating.

"And been ignored" .....Its funny coz it's true! Same issue 10pm Sydney time last night. Happily playing away and then game down for more server maintainance.
    And again tonight. What's with your server maintenance? I was in the middle of a region, now got $6m hanging out there unprotected because I was trying to earn an upgrade to my vault, cost me about 40 gold in progress to get there and now can't play because of you're ****ing "server maintenance " YET AGAIN!!!! Sort it out Glu, you're killing me
    Are you . Kidding me! More server maintainance now in the middle of an alliance war. FFS. Please sort this out and spread the load, this is ridiculous!
    And more server maintainance. !!! Game is down again. Ffs this is getting ridiculous. Schedule maintainance across different time zones, not the same f,img time every couple of days. Jeez