Options

Fyber Fraud

HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
So I decided to try out some of the fyber offers for gold. I successfully completed the offers yet the status remained set to "Unverified". The in-game contact support told me to contact Fyber - your gold offer partner - directly. I did, but almost a week has passed and I've never received any response.

It is not possible to send any follow-up messages to fyber and the in-game contact support is ignoring the matter as well. That's why I've decided throw it out here in the open. My bills have been charged and paid for the offers so I hope this issue can be resolved quickly.

Comments

• Options
    ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    I would contact Glu again telling them that Fyber is not taking care of you. A week is a bit long for no response.
    What's next?
  • Options
    RangerMakRangerMak Registered Users 10 Posts
    In addition: some games redirected from Fyber (like Dual Hero) have different amount of life's and time to play from original variant of game. They have different play file in link.
    So it's impossible to complete goal.

Example:
    Dual Hero.
    Original link: dual-hero.com/play.php
    Fyber link: dual-hero.com/play_fy.php

Original game: 4 life and 30 seconds to play.
    Fyber: 1 life and 10 seconds to play.

Goal - reach 40 points. So we need to get 4 points in 1 second. 1 solved task - 1 point. It impossible to be so fast.
  • Options
    Valhalla wrote: »
    I would contact Glu again telling them that Fyber is not taking care of you. A week is a bit long for no response.
    I have done so bit they're in-game support is really slow as well. Have been having back and forth conversations with them since Friday but they don't reply over the weekend and every reply takes at least a day (even though I reply almost instantly).
    RangerMak wrote: »
    In addition: some games redirected from Fyber (like Dual Hero) have different amount of life's and time to play from original variant of game. They have different play file in link.
    So it's impossible to complete goal.

Example:
    Dual Hero.
    Original link: dual-hero.com/play.php
    Fyber link: dual-hero.com/play_fy.php

Original game: 4 life and 30 seconds to play.
    Fyber: 1 life and 10 seconds to play.

Goal - reach 40 points. So we need to get 4 points in 1 second. 1 solved task - 1 point. It impossible to be so fast.
    Yea, the HTML games are horrible. They're also LOADED with mobile advertisements. Hadn't even noticed the impossible page yet.

I have looked through the source and the game seems to be javascript powered. However, there is not a single callback in the code that could notify the servers upon achieving the target score. In other words, this is a complete fraud. :(
  • Options
    I sent in game support an email as well, asking them to tell Fyber to get rid of their spam and scam offers. Will they ditch Fyber? I doubt it but at least they know how I feel. On a positive note I have gotten almost every download game on app store and run offer to work. But all the offers that direct you to some shady site never pay up.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Valhalla wrote: »
    I sent in game support an email as well, asking them to tell Fyber to get rid of their spam and scam offers. Will they ditch Fyber? I doubt it but at least they know how I feel. On a positive note I have gotten almost every download game on app store and run offer to work. But all the offers that direct you to some shady site never pay up.

Lucky you, I'm only seeing credit card offers, shady websites and mobile phone subscriptions.
  • Options
    Sadness:(. I do check at least daily and have noticed that offers will appear sometimes. It's not always the same list of X amount of offers so far...
    What's next?