code:10 10

jacenjacen Registered Users 1 Posts
Ever since the update I'm getting a code:10 10 error forcing me to restart the game. Everything was fine until maintenance was done. I can't do anything on a 3G/4G connection or even Wifi. Im a little frustrated that im still getting attacked in game and I get the notifications but there's nothing I can do about it. Please fix.

Comments

• BondingTimeBondingTime Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was able to fix it by uninstalling the bond game and reinstalling it with the same email address. I still have all my levels and such.
    jacen wrote: »
    Ever since the update I'm getting a code:10 10 error forcing me to restart the game. Everything was fine until maintenance was done. I can't do anything on a 3G/4G connection or even Wifi. Im a little frustrated that im still getting attacked in game and I get the notifications but there's nothing I can do about it. Please fix.
  • zippa713zippa713 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was able to fix it by uninstalling the bond game and reinstalling it with the same email address. I still have all my levels and such.

what os are you on? (im on ios) I tried to do this and there is not option to log in. Now im stuck at the start again...
  • Mr.XMr.X Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nabend zusammen...

Ich habe dieses Problem seit heute nachmittag auch mit diesem Fehler code ich hab es deinstalliert und wieder neu installiert aber der Fehler ist immer noch...Ich möchte bitte eine klare und informative Aufklärung zu diesem Sachverhalt und ich habe ein Samsung s6 und das ist relativ neu auf dem markt
  • pforhanpforhan Registered Users 44 Posts
    I get this error constantly, especially if I have to switch away and back. I *think* it's related to one of my private chats. Every time I try to delete the chat (long press on the chatter name), I get the same error. I'm going to try deleting it from the file system.

Pat.
  • pforhanpforhan Registered Users 44 Posts
    Yep, this was it. I went ahead and removed all the Private@ folders I found in /sdcard/Android/data/com.glu.espionage/files

Two of them were bad, and I couldn't remove them. I found them initially by finding private chats with no history and trying to remove them. Deleting them all means you lose chat history.

You can also clean out the Unity cache directory in here, it didn't seem to harm anything (and caches should always be regeneratable).
  • trishaaq18trishaaq18 Banned Users 15 Posts
    Girls with well-known tits blogs http://lesbianhentai.xblog.in/?phiz_crystal erotic meaning erotic java games erotic body massage erotic body art