Iphone and Ipad sync

Hey anyone know how to play same account on both iphone and iPad? Have a higher level one on iPad and when I installed on iPhone Im back to the beginning.

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Sorry, but there this isn't supported by our game. You progress will always be different on each device, also there are no long term plans to change this.
  • jaylandsmanjaylandsman Registered Users 1 Posts
    Handles, I wondered if there might be a legitimate reason you can't play on different devices? It's my understanding that this game has been in development for two years, so I'm wondering why that feature would be not included, especially for a game like this?
    Handles, I wondered if there might be a legitimate reason you can't play on different devices? It's my understanding that this game has been in development for two years, so I'm wondering why that feature would be not included, especially for a game like this?

I can't really say. It's just a system they did not implement into the game.
  • NoodlefrogNoodlefrog Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know. I certainly think that not being able to play on multiple devices is a big negative to an otherwise seemingly fun game...hope GLU reconsiders this. Why do I want to spend time leveling multiple devices?
    Noodlefrog wrote: »
    Hey anyone know how to play same account on both iphone and iPad? Have a higher level one on iPad and when I installed on iPhone Im back to the beginning.

1. Create iCloud backup on OLD device
    2. Restore from iCloud on NEW device
    3. Enter all required logins and passwords.
    4. Wait until all application download + at least 10 more minutes for all saves to be downloaded.
    5. Start James Bond game
    6. Progress is restored

Don't start the game right after download from iCloud, you need to wait for ALL applications to be downloaded and then wait some additional time to download all save files.

If you did not follow the steps and don't see previous progress on the NEW device it is still possible to reset the device and try again from step 2.

Do not play on both devices at the same time or you will bet an error code on both.
  • NoodlefrogNoodlefrog Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am excited to try this and if it works, myself and many others will be grateful!
  • ZorroZorro Registered Users 2 Posts
    About creating an iCloud backup, is that like download all the back-up data onto the laptop and restore it from it whenever my phone damage or making a switch? I'm trying to figure out how to create it.