Creating and running new alliance

Sir ForceSir Force Registered Users 22 Posts
I'm looking to start and build a top tier alliance. Looking for a group of players that want to learn the game together. I'm excited about the strategy depth of the game and the challenge. I ran a top alliance in GOW for over a year and understand the hard work it takes to make it fun and successful for the members. I'm a east coast US based player. If interested, join the "Evil Empire" alliance in game. I play under the nickname Sir Force.

Comments

• Sir ForceSir Force Registered Users 22 Posts
    We are up to 9 members and already won our first alliance war. The game gets very interesting and challenging after a few days of play. I'm liking it so far and can see playing for a long time.
    Having a blast with this game. The alliance is up to 17 players and we are about to get the alliance to level 2. Still looking for a few more active players to join us. Let's learn and dominate the game together. Come join the Evil Empire alliance.
    The "Evil Empire" alliance is growing. We have 22 members and are level 2. Most players are now between level 20-40. Still looking for a few more active players. We regularly review membership to ensure only active players remain. My goal in running the alliance is to give the membership the best experience possible. It all starts with great members. Come check it out.
  • NoodlefrogNoodlefrog Registered Users 9 Posts
    Great start Sir Force! If I wasn't already in Valkyries, I'd love to hop aboard. It's great when active folks take the lead in alliance/clans/guilds, etc.
    Valkyries are top notch. You crushed us the other day in an alliance war. In memory serves me, we saw our first 200+ level player on your team.
  • NoodlefrogNoodlefrog Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yea that person is insane. I'm trying to keep up as best I can. Without paying for bundles I just don't see how to level that fast with the countdown timers!
    The Evil Empire is growing. This game is lots of fun. We now have two players over level 50 and a few more approaching. We made the top tier of alliances. We are currently sitting at #22 on the leaderboard. We had one of our more thrilling match ups today. We beat the Valkyries, (sorry Noodlefrog). It was a great battle and took a few of us teaming up to take down their level 260 player (that's not a typo - 260) who was holding objective #1. We are sitting at 22 players and are always looking for active players. Come be part of the Evil Empire.
    The Evil Empire continues to grow. Several players now over level 50 and the alliance is 100 experience points from level 3. The game increased the initial number of players in an alliance from 24 to 30. We have room for a few more players.