Options

Safe health level for conflict?

RangerMakRangerMak Registered Users 10 Posts
What level of health should i have that i cant be attacked in conflict by enemy?

Comments

• Options
    ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm assuming you're saying you're tired of being hit by other people and want to know how much health you need to stop that? The answer is everyone can be attacked, because by default you cannot have less than 100 health. If you don't want to get attacked so much put a bunch of points into def. That way when people attack you they lose and they should stop attacking unless they are trolling.

Also keep your health low, if you have 3000 health and im hitting you for 50 dmg a hit and im winning i'm going to have to hit you a bunch of times before I kill you.
    What's next?
  • Options
    I can't have less than 100 health? But I have 1 hp on health bar after attacks. And in this moment I can be attacked.
  • Options
    ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    I meant 100 overall health according to your stats. I'm not sure how the game works as far as what hp you can be attacked again. I think the game puts you under protection for x amount of time if you are executed but I don't know.
    What's next?
  • Options
    I hope to get admins answer.