Options

Silly Halloween items

philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
Is this a Bond game or Warcraft?

You might have considered using some of the witchcraft/voodoo items from Live and Let Die.

Comments

• Options
    It's not my intention to demean the devs, but you have to retain the flavor of the franchise to succeed.
  • Options
    HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    philipag wrote: »
    It's not my intention to demean the devs, but you have to retain the flavor of the franchise to succeed.

The items are just a small thing when it comes to that. The fact that they replaced every single agent or villain with photos of random models, annoys me much more. And even though everyone has been replaced, they decided to do actually use Daniel Craig for James Bond; the worst bond when it comes to appearance.
  • Options
    ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    My only problem with the event is how much health the second event boss has and that only 3 people can join. I think the health pools need to be reworked but he event will be over before that happens.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Henkie wrote: »
    The items are just a small thing when it comes to that. The fact that they replaced every single agent or villain with photos of random models, annoys me much more. And even though everyone has been replaced, they decided to do actually use Daniel Craig for James Bond; the worst bond when it comes to appearance.

You have to remember Craig is the only Bond a lot of young fans really know.

Revisioning some of the vilains & sidekicks with new models was interesting to me personally.

Why they made the known characters such bad game cards is a mystery to me though. Q & Moneypenny are green uncommons? Lame.
  • Options
    ...and in case they are planning attack elves, exploding stockings, and midnight burning reindeer for the holidays, maybe they should just add Christmas Jones as a new character card. That'll be fine, thank you.