Server Load

HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
As you might have noticed by now, the game is severely plagued with bugs. One of the most annoying being the horrible connection (or the lack thereof). Support already told me Global Chat is actually Country Chat due to server load issues, this resulting in the Dutch GC being completely dead, while the US is being flooded with messages..

However, this (bad) work-around is clearly not working. So far today, I have had to exit, kill and reopen the game 12 times (and counting). This al happened due to the game hanging on the loading screen in about 50% of the cases after sending a chat. If it actually works, the game still hangs on that loading screen for a while after sending a chat.

Now, the past 15 minutes, I've had to restart the game 6 more times because I can't even get in the game anymore. The servers are seriously flawed and either underqualified or the connection/database design is flawed. Or most likely both. Seems like the chat systems needs a complete redesign and there might be some other parts of the game that could benefit from better connection routing.

Please fix this to make the game better for us (paying) players.

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please provide:

In game Name:
    Device Used to Play:
    Device OS version:
  • philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
    No problems here with IOS, might it be your connection?
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Please provide:

In game Name: Jasperr
    Device Used to Play: iOS
    Device OS version: 8.4
    Filled in.
    philipag wrote: »
    No problems here with IOS, might it be your connection?
    Most certainly not, I'm on a high speed connection and other programs were functioning perfect. Also streamed lots of HD movies during that day without any problems.

I haven't had any problems yesterday either, this all happened on sunday so this was probably just a very busy day. All my alliance members were complaining about it as well.

The chat system is always a bit laggy.