Classified Assets

HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
I have made this suggestions before and I will do it again. Remove the common agents from the classified assets.

The first one, upon game start, gave me a green uncommon agent. Since then, I've bought around 10 seperate packs of Classified agents and every single one of them gave me a common agent. To put this in perspective, 10 packs equals 300 gold which equals £40,-!!! All just to get something that's easily won with the "special assignments".

Just now, I finished the secret operations for the second region. This took me over a week and a few refills were involved as well. Guess what I got as a reward? Yet another common agent.

How on earth are good paying people like me or even people that play for free, ever supposed to get a purple agent? The only people that seem to have them, are the same people that brag in global chat about buying $1000+ amounts of gold..:mad:

Comments

• philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
    The cheapest way to play this game by far is buying multiple copies of the green uncommon agents that come up by promotion. By four for 100 gold and you have a good level 3 agent.

They do need to add chances to win free high-level cards though, other games do so.

Also agreed, common agents do not belong in the paid packs.
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Mafia-warish games like this usually have the same set-up for the game store. I don't think removing all common agents from the packs would be a good idea. Even common agents leveled high enough will give you a drastic advantage over free loaders. Plus removing all common agents from packs would basically mean common agents are worthless because how would you acquire other common agents to lvl the ones you have? I do think there should be some kind of rewards type system for buying gold. That at some point will guarantee or dam near guarantee at least a rare agent or higher. Devs like to talk about RNG but RNG for some can be depressing and make people not want to play the game. No matter what game you decide to play with in app purchases there is always gonna be those rich kids or show-boaters who can afford to blow wads of cash to stay miles ahead of everyone else.

This will be completely off topic but I don't understand why it seems that developers think people want to devote their lives to games like this. If you are a non-payer progression can be painfully slow but I guess if you are a non-payer in the devs eyes you have nothing to complain about? I will say that I am not a developer and don't know the true struggles of being one but I do think non-payers could have it a little easier sometimes.
    What's next?
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    Valhalla wrote: »
    Mafia-warish games like this usually have the same set-up for the game store. I don't think removing all common agents from the packs would be a good idea. Even common agents leveled high enough will give you a drastic advantage over free loaders. Plus removing all common agents from packs would basically mean common agents are worthless because how would you acquire other common agents to lvl the ones you have? I do think there should be some kind of rewards type system for buying gold. That at some point will guarantee or dam near guarantee at least a rare agent or higher. Devs like to talk about RNG but RNG for some can be depressing and make people not want to play the game. No matter what game you decide to play with in app purchases there is always gonna be those rich kids or show-boaters who can afford to blow wads of cash to stay miles ahead of everyone else.
    I will have to disagree with most of this paragraph as common agents are easily won on the special markets. Okay, energy costs for those might be a bit high but after a while, you should be able to earn quite a few agents there. I'm now level 96 with 400 energy, so on average I've had 96*200 = 19200 energy. If I had spend that all on the first special market, I would have won 48-480 common agents... Gold on the other hand? I've only gotten like 40/50, the amount of gold earned from goals is a joke.

I also don't believe common agents can really give you a drastic advantage. The special abilities of agents only improve once or twice, so the only thing that you achieve with training, is a higher max level and better stats. But those improvements are very small.

My level 3 common Quarrel is 17/17 with max level 15. (1 cash, 3 earned from market/packs)
    My level 1 uncommon Genevieve is 17/17 with max level 15. (1 cash)

To rank up Quarrel again, I will need 4 new level 1 quarrels. And the improvement I get is max level +5 and +3 to both stats (Genevieve ranking up will give +4 to both stats). In other words, I would have to pay 100 gold's worth (£16!!) to gain +8 offense/defense.

Then, to get to level 5, I need eight Quarrels. Thus 200 gold £32, for +8 to both stats. Then sixteen or 400/£64 for +8, etc..

The common agents are just severely underpowered. Best solution in my eyes, would be to add a common agents packs: 5 gold/10 gold per agents. And rare packs ranging from green to purple for the current prices.
    Valhalla wrote: »
    This will be completely off topic but I don't understand why it seems that developers think people want to devote their lives to games like this. If you are a non-payer progression can be painfully slow but I guess if you are a non-payer in the devs eyes you have nothing to complain about? I will say that I am not a developer and don't know the true struggles of being one but I do think non-payers could have it a little easier sometimes.
    Because, sadly, some players do. As developer, you have to find the right balance between the sales price and the amount of sales. You'll always strive to get the maximum amount of revenue. Right now, the devs for this game think that £4,- for the smallest pack; will give them most sales.

Personally, I think lowering that entry level gold pack to £2,- can easily double the amount of sales. This resulting in the same or even a higher revenue count. Also, if more individual players buy packs, you will have smallers gaps between player progress, stimulating people to buy even more packs...
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Henkie wrote: »
    I will have to disagree with most of this paragraph as common agents are easily won on the special markets. Okay, energy costs for those might be a bit high but after a while, you should be able to earn quite a few agents there. I'm now level 96 with 400 energy, so on average I've had 96*200 = 19200 energy. If I had spend that all on the first special market, I would have won 48-480 common agents... Gold on the other hand? I've only gotten like 40/50, the amount of gold earned from goals is a joke.

I also don't believe common agents can really give you a drastic advantage. The special abilities of agents only improve once or twice, so the only thing that you achieve with training, is a higher max level and better stats. But those improvements are very small.

My level 3 common Quarrel is 17/17 with max level 15. (1 cash, 3 earned from market/packs)
    My level 1 uncommon Genevieve is 17/17 with max level 15. (1 cash)

To rank up Quarrel again, I will need 4 new level 1 quarrels. And the improvement I get is max level +5 and +3 to both stats (Genevieve ranking up will give +4 to both stats). In other words, I would have to pay 100 gold's worth (£16!!) to gain +8 offense/defense.

Then, to get to level 5, I need eight Quarrels. Thus 200 gold £32, for +8 to both stats. Then sixteen or 400/£64 for +8, etc..

The common agents are just severely underpowered. Best solution in my eyes, would be to add a common agents packs: 5 gold/10 gold per agents. And rare packs ranging from green to purple for the current prices.

Your right I forgot about the stages where you can earn agents with energy. So i guess that solves the problem of lvling common agents. But it will still take a good bit of time to get a bunch of the same agent to lvl from these stages. After lvl 5 it gets ridiculous anyway. Gold from goals and loyalty is suppose to be a joke, to persuade people to spend money.
    What's next?