Agents are depressing to put it politely

ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
This game is supposed to be fun to play right? All games should be fun to play. After taking a good look at all of these agents abilities/powers the (fun) legs that are supporting this (fun) table are starting to look a little weak. Okay maybe not every agent in the game should have a power that is so good that there is no reason to spend money on epic agents but even some of these EPIC agents have some pretty COMMON powers. I'll give you an example Monika Krush +10% loyalty gain from missions. So, if a mission was to give me 20 loyalty points now I get 22 and when I max out loyalty points for the factions her power is now useless, that's fine if she was a COMMON agent but she is an EPIC agent. Doesn't sound EPIC to me. Let's look at a common agent Abu Suliman 3% chance to gain +500 money from missions:(. 500, really. Not only is a 3% chance a will almost never see this power proc but 500 money? What can you do with 500 money after lvl 2? At least this is a common agent but I still think the power is worthless. Rene Bubois rare agent +2 money from missions. That's right, that's not a typo 2, not 200 or 2000. What can you do with 2 money in this game? Nothing. That is a RARE agent. Something else messed up why do powers fail to upgrade every lvl. Example I have a lvl 2 Patricia Lancaster that gives me +4% to my money generated from facilities but if I was to get her to lvl 3 she would still only give me a 4% bonus. That's 2 lvl 2 epic agents(4 agents total) and no bonus gained from lvl 3 minus her being able to lvl higher. As a bonus for reading this far into my rant i'll give you a tip you may not know. On the agent screen where you assign your agents there are arrows to the left and right of the words active team. You can use these arrows to change between teams. You can have a total of 5 teams for various situations. This leads me to my next point. Let's say I stack a power or agents with the same ability, we'll call it the money team for example. I equip five agents that give me a boost to my income from facilities. Let's say to be generous I get 10% extra money from my income when this team is assembled and let's say I'm generating $100,000 an hour. So, I would get $110,000 an hour with this team equipped. Seeing as this team would have to comprise of a mix of rarity of agents(meaning agents that are much weaker than my A-Team) for max bonus in the long run I would be screwing myself. Because if I make an extra 10,000 but someone attacks me(now that my stats are a lot lower from not having my A-Team) a couple times I'd probably lose that 10,000 plus more. That's $10,000. What was that agents name that gave you a 3% chance to get 500 money. Hopefully you can understand where I'm coming from. I think all EPIC agent powers should have something to do with basic stats, attacking, or defending, so they don't become completely useless in the long run. I could go one forever but I'm tired of typing.
What's next?

Comments

• HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    Epic agents still provide a serious boost when it comes to offence and defence. Sadly, Epic agents are only for a select few with either a lot of luck or thousands of dollars/euro's to spend. I've bought and won lots of classifieds agents but they were ALWAYS common white agents that didn't do ***. Those were the agents that you can win with the 40 energy market. (To put it into perspective 1 classified asset (25 gold) = 3 refills (24 gold) = 3000 energy = 75 hits on the market = about 12 common agents).

The game is getting harder every day because the big spenders just grow stronger and stronger. I must've spent €100,- on this game but the update made villains harder to beat and big spenders impossible to beat. The fact that the Nuo Wei didn't count gold spent in the past was also a huge hassle. Glu is ignoring it's moderate/good paying players just to please the huge spenders. I can't even imagine how the freemium players must feel..
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    The nuo wei event was depressing. It seems like the player base for this game is still very small also. Hard to really tell until we have a world event. The small player base makes it seem like the strong are even stronger because they don't have much competition. Epic agents do give a huge bonus to off and def compared to common agents but i still have a problem with some of their powers being in my opinion useless or almost useless. Like you said you have spent a good amount of money on this game haven't received an epic agent yet. I'm sure other people have spent good money too and only have 1 or 2 epic agents. Then to have epic agents with useless abilities is all the more reason to pack up and possibly start playing another game.
    What's next?