Eyes on the Storm missions bugged

HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
There seems to be a huge bug in the new "priority missions". When you select an agent with a 100% succes rate and do the 2nd (or higher) missions; you will be prompted upon redeeming with the question:
"M [..] Choose one of the options"
- Pay 0 sterling to threaten
- Pay 6 gold to ..

When you choose the first option, you will fail; despite you're 100% succes rate. This looks like yet another outrageous attempt to take our money.

There is also a bug with the leaderboard points. Your actual points, displayed after missions and in the rewards section; differ from the points of the main leaderboard screen (which will show a lower count).

Comments

• DukewhiteDukewhite Registered Users 8 Posts
    I had this same experience, and am ****ed off by the deception. 100% should be 100%. There's no fine print sarong that it's 100% with an additional cost. What a load of BS.
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    So I just finished the 2nd 8-hour run on this mission and yet again received the choice to pay gold or not, yet again I chose not to pay and got a FAIL with only 16 points. I've spent about 50-100 bucks on this game and I'm starting to get really ****ed of about how little we get in return.
    Third 8-hour run finished, this time it didn't even gave me any choice; it just automatically showed "Failure".. :@#$$%@#
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Reporting this to the team.
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Sorry to sound like we are bashing the game constantly Handles but I don't feel like this event is much of an event. An event should make me want to keep coming back to complete whatever task I need to do to receive x reward. This "event" involves assigning agents to missions coming back in a couple hours and getting points. That's it. This is something I feel could always be a part of the game to gain extra money,energy,stamina, spec coins, materials for crafting, other agents(hint hint... common of course, don't get too excited.) Seriously though can we get some slots or a wheel or some lotto tickets or something that makes us feel like we are playing and not sitting on the benches?
    What's next?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    No worries, my feelings aren't hurt here. And I'm moving the reports and suggestions to the team. And I agree, this could have been a function of the game and not just a event. I believe this was suggested a few weeks ago as well.
    I just wanted to express that I have also had this experience. So far it's happened on every level after the first one, despite sending characters with 100% success rates. I opened a ticket with support but so far nothing has come of it beyond the request for screenshots.
    Valhalla wrote: »
    Sorry to sound like we are bashing the game constantly Handles but I don't feel like this event is much of an event. An event should make me want to keep coming back to complete whatever task I need to do to receive x reward. This "event" involves assigning agents to missions coming back in a couple hours and getting points. That's it. This is something I feel could always be a part of the game to gain extra money,energy,stamina, spec coins, materials for crafting, other agents(hint hint... common of course, don't get too excited.) Seriously though can we get some slots or a wheel or some lotto tickets or something that makes us feel like we are playing and not sitting on the benches?
    Same for me, just trying to improve the gameplay and entertainment value of the game; in order to get more players which in return will lead to an even better gameplay experience!

It does look like these missions are some sort of regular event, I just hate that it isn't working as it should. Just finished the 12 hour mission and despite a 100% succes, another fail. Now, 4 testcases isn't exactly a big sample but it really seems like going with the sterling option; you will automatically fail. Instead of getting the X% succes chance.
  • MDOZMDOZ Registered Users 29 Posts
    What they said. Agree
  • pforhanpforhan Registered Users 44 Posts
    I've seen the same as well, the cheaper option always fails.

Ironic: on the third mission, the "Bribe" option was "£0" and the destroy option was "£4000000" or so.
    I put in a ticket for this, and the response I got was that there are 2 stages per mission. The 100% success rate is your chances of getting to the second stage. That seemed a little hinky to me, but so far that's been my experience for all but the first level. I'm trying to send a level 35 epic lieutenant through the second one now and will see if I automatically pass the second stage as well.

Regardless, there should be way more transparency about how this actually works, and the cost to complete a mission should be waaaaay lower (I am fine with the current gold cost to speed up missions).