Increase rewards

HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
The rewards in the new Priority Missions and in Alliance Wars should be severely increased.

Currently, the top 10 alliances with the priority missions will earn:
  • 10 Gold
  • 750.000 £

The number 1 at rank 6 in Alliance Wars gets:
  • 32 Gold
  • 1.000.000 £
  • Golden Badge

Whats wrong with this?
  • Alliance wars leaderboards will run till the end of the year. That means they last about 5 months. Everyone will agree that the rewards a very low for this amount of time. Especially compared to the 6-day priority missions that only earns you a little bit less.
  • Cash is way and way too low, just give us nothing then.. Everyone in the rank 6 alliances, easily pick up a few millions a day with missions and conflict. Give us something that's actually useful or nothing. (100M/1B+)
  • Gold rewards should be much higher. 32 gold will only buy you 4 refills or a single agent, that's a joke for 5 months of effort.

Glu has made the prices for gold extremely high and the gold prices for in-game items are equally high. Tie this in with the fact that we barely get any gold from goals and the low rewards and we can rightfully call Glu extremely greedy.

Comments

• ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Henkie wrote: »
    The rewards in the new Priority Missions and in Alliance Wars should be severely increased.

Currently, the top 10 alliances with the priority missions will earn:
    • 10 Gold
    • 750.000 £

The number 1 at rank 6 in Alliance Wars gets:
    • 32 Gold
    • 1.000.000 £
    • Golden Badge

Whats wrong with this?
    • Alliance wars leaderboards will run till the end of the year. That means they last about 5 months. Everyone will agree that the rewards a very low for this amount of time. Especially compared to the 6-day priority missions that only earns you a little bit less.
    • Cash is way and way too low, just give us nothing then.. Everyone in the rank 6 alliances, easily pick up a few millions a day with missions and conflict. Give us something that's actually useful or nothing. (100M/1B+)
    • Gold rewards should be much higher. 32 gold will only buy you 4 refills or a single agent, that's a joke for 5 months of effort.

Glu has made the prices for gold extremely high and the gold prices for in-game items are equally high. Tie this in with the fact that we barely get any gold from goals and the low rewards and we can rightfully call Glu extremely greedy.

While I always think more is better I will have to slightly side with Glu on this one Henkie. Only because I play a game very similar to this one and you know what the rewards are for high ranking in guild,clan,alliance wars are? Bragging rights and a badge on your clan page. That's it. Looking at the rank 6 number 1 rewards though does sorta make me laugh because these rewards will be ill received to people of such prestige.
    What's next?
  • DukewhiteDukewhite Registered Users 8 Posts
    The fact that only the top 10 players will receive the new legendary lieutenant is complete ****, other rewards aside. That's such a small percentage of users that most people might as well not even try for it. And with the 100%-success-rate failures going on without spending gold, it's even worse for anyone but the biggest of whales who don't mind spending real money getting these top rewards.
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    Valhalla wrote: »
    While I always think more is better I will have to slightly side with Glu on this one Henkie. Only because I play a game very similar to this one and you know what the rewards are for high ranking in guild,clan,alliance wars are? Bragging rights and a badge on your clan page. That's it. Looking at the rank 6 number 1 rewards though does sorta make me laugh because these rewards will be ill received to people of such prestige.

In my opinion it's better to just hand out that badge. 4 refills is nice but it still feels like Glu is just playing around with us haha