Respect

draxdrax Registered Users 1 Posts
If Glu doesn't care about players, they could show respect to their customers, you know the guys who are actually spending real money, it's a minimum.

And I am not talking about being polite, I am talking about knowing your **** and not to BS customers.

Or the devs (if they exist) are a bunch of lying, incompetent second class developers or they just don't give a ****.

Customer Care has proven useless.

Making your customers feel like they're treated like some retards is not a good marketing strategy.

Wonder what EON / iTunes could say about this.

Regards

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

Can you tell me what is this in regards of? You can use a private message if you would rather do it that way.
  • philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
    I've found Glu support to be very helpful and responsive.
    Can you please explain what you are trying to get at here, I may be able to help bring your issue to customer care.
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    There are multiple issues, the biggest one for Drax right now is probably the conflict bug. Very low level players with only a handful of gear are able to beat very high ranked players like Drax, thanks to either a bug or a hack. Those players lose a LOT of influence due to the difference in rank. The customer support does not seem to understand the problem.

They're saying that the low level guys are probably just spending a boatload of gold on refills and finish off Drax multiple times. However, that just doesn't add up when you do the math. In one example Drax was rank 21 and the lower level rank 13; upon a succesful attack the low level guy would get 10+8*2 =26 influence. However, for every failed hit on Drax (to lower his full HP down to the 20HP finish move treshold) he would lose 1 influence. Seeing that Drax has 300HP, the low level guy definitely needed more than those 26 hits. They only way he could get 420 influence from Drax (yes that staggering amount is true) is buy having all succesful hits.

There also seems to be a huge information gap between customer support and the developers. The customer support employee in this case speculated that the low level guy did 43 hits for 14 influence per hit. An easy look up in the database would show that the rank difference of 8 would have resulted in a 26 influence per hit. The employee also wasn't able to confirm his suspicion that the low level guy just used a lot of gold.

I believe this conflict bug/hack has been reported over a month ago and it still isn't fixed. Big players that spend a lot of cash are losing tens of thousands of influence and millions of cash this way. Customer support keeps downplaying it and says the devs are working on it, while handing out incorrect theories of their own. The fact that customer support takes 2 days to reply, doesn't work in the weekend and seems to consist of 2 persons from the same time zone, doesn't help either.
    Henkie wrote: »
    There are multiple issues, the biggest one for Drax right now is probably the conflict bug. Very low level players with only a handful of gear are able to beat very high ranked players like Drax, thanks to either a bug or a hack. Those players lose a LOT of influence due to the difference in rank. The customer support does not seem to understand the problem.

They're saying that the low level guys are probably just spending a boatload of gold on refills and finish off Drax multiple times. However, that just doesn't add up when you do the math. In one example Drax was rank 21 and the lower level rank 13; upon a succesful attack the low level guy would get 10+8*2 =26 influence. However, for every failed hit on Drax (to lower his full HP down to the 20HP finish move treshold) he would lose 1 influence. Seeing that Drax has 300HP, the low level guy definitely needed more than those 26 hits. They only way he could get 420 influence from Drax (yes that staggering amount is true) is buy having all succesful hits.

There also seems to be a huge information gap between customer support and the developers. The customer support employee in this case speculated that the low level guy did 43 hits for 14 influence per hit. An easy look up in the database would show that the rank difference of 8 would have resulted in a 26 influence per hit. The employee also wasn't able to confirm his suspicion that the low level guy just used a lot of gold.

I believe this conflict bug/hack has been reported over a month ago and it still isn't fixed. Big players that spend a lot of cash are losing tens of thousands of influence and millions of cash this way. Customer support keeps downplaying it and says the devs are working on it, while handing out incorrect theories of their own. The fact that customer support takes 2 days to reply, doesn't work in the weekend and seems to consist of 2 persons from the same time zone, doesn't help either.

Is this happening on both iOS and Android? Also by any chance do you have the in game name of one of these low level players?