Faction Special Powers

I reached the 7,000 point mark in the Death faction yesterday, which should unlock the faction's special power (according to the in-game documentation). Nothing has popped up yet, and I can't even find the power listed or detailed anywhere. Does this power exist? If so, what is it? What are the other factions' powers? How do I activate it once I've got 7,000 points?

Comments

• ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    Each faction's power is to the left of the loyalty gained every time you pay respect to that faction. It last 24hrs(48hrs for death faction) You also get rewards for reaching certain levels of loyalty paid to these factions. You can hit the view rewards button to see these rewards. All faction rewards cap at 7000 loyalty.
    What's next?
  • pforhanpforhan Registered Users 44 Posts
    The in-game help describes an "ultimate" power of some sort but doesn't say what they are. Let me quote that:
    Gaining the maximum Loyalty with a Handler unlocks their special power that you can activate (one at a time) by requesting assistance from the Handler who has the power you require. Selected power remains active until you activate another Handler's maximum Loyalty power.

I guess the first question is: "Is 7000 the maximum loyalty, or just the highest gear reward?"
    I c. Let me see what I can find out.
    What's next?
    I can tell you that 7000 is the max for loyalty. I can't tell you what the max loyalty powers are for the factions. It's almost like they forgot to put them in the game or its a secret power for each faction. Doesn't seem like it was meant to be a secret according to help section.
    What's next?