HANDLES: PvP Target Cost Feedback

bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
HANDLES: I just noticed that the cost to find a PvP target changes based on the level you get by playing missions. This seems to work against the players as missions do not have any real bearing on your weapons or base level.

Suggestion: tie the cost of finding a PvP target to the base level you're at or, possibly the weapons level.

Reasoning: the PvP opponent is selected based on your weapon level (I think). The higher the weapon level, the higher the base level which generally means the higher the potential award. At level 23, the cost is now 55 gems to find a PvP target, but at base level 3, the awards are only between 60-250 generally which makes the initial cost very steep.

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    HANDLES: I just noticed that the cost to find a PvP target changes based on the level you get by playing missions. This seems to work against the players as missions do not have any real bearing on your weapons or base level.

Suggestion: tie the cost of finding a PvP target to the base level you're at or, possibly the weapons level.

Reasoning: the PvP opponent is selected based on your weapon level (I think). The higher the weapon level, the higher the base level which generally means the higher the potential award. At level 23, the cost is now 55 gems to find a PvP target, but at base level 3, the awards are only between 60-250 generally which makes the initial cost very steep.

I agree wholeheartedly. I am also level 23 and right now the cost is way out of line when compared to the return. Also, if you end up having to skip any of the match ups, then most of the time you will end up with a negative return.

Right now in CKS, I am level 120 and the initial cost is only 125 diamonds for a payback of between 20,000 and 45,000, go figure.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    plus one to bajancat's suggestion!
    You will go where you look at...
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    plus one to bajancat's suggestion!

And on a related note... Why are we losing 20% of our crystals in a PvP loss?????????? That's more than double what it is in CKS.

I hope that these get adjusted to make it reasonable for these entry playing levels...
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    And on a related note... Why are we losing 20% of our crystals in a PvP loss?????????? That's more than double what it is in CKS.

I hope that these get adjusted to make it reasonable for these entry playing levels...
    plus one to bajancat's suggestion!:D
    You will go where you look at...
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thanks for the Feedback, will pass it along for you.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    n4xtue.png

This screenshot says it all. It cost me 85 Crystals to win 36. And since I had just did an upgrade, I did not have the crystals to go looking for a better battle. With only 340 crystals left, I would have been able to click Find A New Target only once. Nothing like winning a battle and losing 49 crystal for your troubles.
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    n4xtue.png

This screenshot says it all. It cost me 85 Crystals to win 36. And since I had just did an upgrade, I did not have the crystals to go looking for a better battle. With only 340 crystals left, I would have been able to click Find A New Target only once. Nothing like winning a battle and losing 49 crystal for your troubles.

I just played a couple of Sleepers missions, leveled up to 32 and noticed that the PvP costs have dropped... not sure if that's a factor of the new level, or if new content has adjusted it across the board.

Either way, thanks for listening GLU.... and in my mind, I'll give the credit to HANDLES!

Now.... if you can get them to answer my customer care ticket and grant me the gauss weapon from last week, I'll consider you a miracle worker!