Options

Why Play? Rewards Do Not Pay Correctly

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
iTunes
iOS 8.4
iPad

Why Play this game. The rewards do not pay correctly. (i.e. stated awards 721, paid 220/ or stated 231, paid out 25) and PVP cost starts at 85.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    What awards are you referring to?
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    What awards are you referring to?

Before PVP Game, we press "Find Target" and the "Select opponent" dialog box pops up. In many cases it shows that the "Victory Reward" is e.g. 1000 crystals but in fact you get only 100 after winning the game. This is now very often and needless to say, very annoying and misleading.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    3377VH3377VH Registered Users 2 Posts
    It happens to me all the time too. I'm on iPhone6 IOS 8.1.3
  • Options
    ThormorThormor Registered Users 8 Posts
    Happened to me once too. Decided to go for the fight as the award was over 850 crystals. I used 2 MedPack to survive (was a though opponent). Final reward : 65 crystals. 65.... Was not worth the two med pack!
  • Options
    agent-markagent-mark Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've found a repeatable way to demonstrate this bug.

When you have multiple targets for revenge, choose one and observe the data crystal reward. Do not fight that opponent.

Go to another opponent, either via revenge or a random target. Observe its data crystal reward - it's the amount of the previous target that you skipped.

If you pay close attention immediately after selecting to see the target you'll see a different crystal amount very briefly. That amount is the actual reward but the amount is quickly replaced with the previous target's reward amount.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Waiting on a response from the team about this.
  • Options
    rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Are you guys planning to fix b&g immortals it been mess up for more than 3 months already
    Handles wrote: »
    Waiting on a response from the team about this.
    Thegodofwar
  • Options
    AGENTADISANAGENTADISAN Registered Users 4 Posts
    The crystals reward from pvp matches dont pay up correctly eg if it says we will win 1000 crystals from pvp but we get very less sometimes even less than the cost of a pvp would like that to be fixed