New Silver League prize schedule: what's the point?

bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
Is anyone else confused about the new prize structure in the Silver League event? I mean why finish first to get parts to a weapon that you can't complete? If you were top 10 last week, you got this weapon already, and if you weren't, then you have no parts and no way of completing it this week. Win twice and you have 40/50 parts... so, to me, this is a penalty for finishing first in league play...

Am I missing something?

Comments

• agent-markagent-mark Registered Users 10 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    Is anyone else confused about the new prize structure in the Silver League event? I mean why finish first to get parts to a weapon that you can't complete? If you were top 10 last week, you got this weapon already, and if you weren't, then you have no parts and no way of completing it this week. Win twice and you have 40/50 parts... so, to me, this is a penalty for finishing first in league play...

Am I missing something?

I don't know much about the first place weapon other than I didn't care to have it- not enough of an upgrade. My sniper weapon was in need of a boost though, so for me, winning first place this week would have been a setback. I had to work to stay in spots 2-6.

In my opinion, the weapon type for all places should be the same each week precicely to avoid this inversion in place desirability.