PVP timer

HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
When you pause the game if you're in PVP, the timer keeps going....I found that out the hard way one day and lost my win streak and 25 EP run....what's the point of even having a pause button in PVP? It works everywhere else....

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    The action pauses, but not the timer. I found this out the hard way too. In the missions though, everything stops when you pause. Who knows why it's like that.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    The action pauses, but not the timer. I found this out the hard way too. In the missions though, everything stops when you pause. Who knows why it's like that.

Exactly! It should work the same way through the entire game....
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    The timer is connected with your time devices.lthat is why even you pause the game the timer still running
  • andyhoandyho Registered Users 3 Posts
    the person u attack is always an offline target. if the clock stop when u pause (let say u pause for 10 min) and the target come online. the system wont be able to sync and u may lose that game too.
  • HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
    andyho wrote: »
    the person u attack is always an offline target. if the clock stop when u pause (let say u pause for 10 min) and the target come online. the system wont be able to sync and u may lose that game too.

That doesn't really make sense since they could come back online in the ~4 minutes it takes to attack them as well....
  • andyhoandyho Registered Users 3 Posts
    did u feel that sometime when u log into the game, it will like take a few min? so there a buffer of few min for the offline to come online. if u stay for 10 min, than that person may take forever to log in.
  • AGENTADISANAGENTADISAN Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me paused my game and when i noticed the timer still rumming had just about a min i still almost killed that guy one more bullet and he would have been dead but lost all my ep and win streak why