In-game sexual harassment and verbal abuse

FtpFtp Registered Users 3 Posts
In the last few days I've seen a huge increase in the amount of vulgar in-game messages including graphic sexual harassment. What is Glu doing to address this? I have forwarded screenshots of the most offensive messages but still receive them from the same users. Glu has a responsibility to ensure a safe product free of sexual harassment and verbal abuse.

Comments

• HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
    This is a major issue in chat as well. Especially since 90% of the time, its a bunch of 10-15 year old children looking for *** or a date, and the amount of pedophiles in there is ridiculous! What's being done about this!? Why does the chat not have moderators!? I'll be the first to volunteer to be one.....
  • TwunkTwunk Registered Users 7 Posts
    +1 to that. Global is full of abusive predators.
  • FtpFtp Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would like an official company response to this issue. It has almost been a week.
  • FtpFtp Registered Users 3 Posts
    Over two weeks since this problem was posted. I would like an official response about what Glu is doing to prevent and address in game sexual harassment and abuse.
  • HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
    Well, the simplest response now would be....they don't care....it's been 2 weeks, and a serious issue....they don't care that their game is going down the toilet