how can i delete the game and start new??

Mele71Mele71 Registered Users 2 Posts

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Mele71 wrote: »

Just as you say. When you delete the game, then reinstall, you should be back at the beginning. That's what I did on CKS.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Just as you say. When you delete the game, then reinstall, you should be back at the beginning. That's what I did on CKS.

I have deleted this game multiple times and when I re-install the game it comes right back to where I left off at.I really would like to start this game over but it won't let me.Does anyone have any ideas how to get this game to delete off of an iPad 4 that is running iOS 9.1?
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Remove it from your I cloud also
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Also delete data before you uninstall
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just a wild guess, if the iPad supports multiple user accounts, delete the game and data, start a new user account and re-install the game on that account.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    I deleted the entire data backup,deleted the game,redownloaded the game without any data save in my device whatsoever.Opened up the game and right back on level 70 where I left off at.
    Spent 35 minutes on phone with Apple/ICloud help and they said that Glu has to be saving the login somewhere because there was no way without an iCloud backup in the system that it would remember where I was.