Pvp losses

AeiownuAeiownu Registered Users 3 Posts
This appears to be a big problem to be disconnected mid battle resulting in a loss.besides time/energy/monies being lost,I cant even get a win streak going over 10 to make a decent position in global event.others tell me same happens to them.good game but i cant justify paying money for a game so unstable.iam pretty patient and even this happens so often it's intolerable.i have reported in bugs but at this time i feel the game is almost unplayable and if i cant tolerate it many others arent either
signed:infuriated

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    If you're constantly experiencing "disconnects", and I mean consistently over time and not an isolated Global Event, then the problem is most likely on your network. CKS and MIRN by default are extremely sensitive to network collisions and dropped packets. If you're using a HUB, get rid of it. If you're using a cheap router, get a better one. I know of at least two players who are enjoying success in PvP and one of them is highly ranked. Neither has complained about disconnects.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • AeiownuAeiownu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok. Yes the DCs' are bad overall,usally worse at times then others. Last global i couldnt get over 9 straight wins.1 prior got to 89 once and avg was 25ish for the 1 b4. It also seems consistant wether event or not. Today has been good close but no DCs' yet.not sure what a hub is,but router iz prlly a 30_40 $ netgear which i dont seem to have probs with mmos i play on pc.but thanks again will look into your suggestions
  • Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I had that happen a lot. I made a post about helping out with lag. When I cleared the browser history. Then I cleaned the cache in all apps n shut down ones like Facebook and iheart radio. I had a 194 streak this week. I play on a kindle not an iPad but it should still help a lot.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »
    I had that happen a lot. I made a post about helping out with lag. When I cleared the browser history. Then I cleaned the cache in all apps n shut down ones like Facebook and iheart radio. I had a 194 streak this week. I play on a kindle not an iPad but it should still help a lot.

I am currently playing MIRN on an iPad 2 with IOS 9.0.1. Before I upgrades to the latest IOS the iPad2 was working fine. Now that I have the latest IOS, my iPad2 crashes around 30-40% in every battle that I try to load or while I am playing. So right now, I would have to think that the DC also has to do the game requiring more resources that the tablet will allow.
  • Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    The last event got kicked out 5 times, resulting in 5 losses. I guess breaking my streak of 191 straight wins is out of the question. Seems like if I get 50 or 60 in a row the game seems fit for me to die. It's definitely not my router being I paid almost 200.00 for it and it can run up to 10 devices at once. I clear all the caches on apps and browser. I think the glu's servers need to undergo a daily maintenance if they don't already. I don't die all week but when an event starts so does the dying