[pvp data crystals problem] 85 consumption and 15 reward???

ll55ll55 Registered Users 7 Posts
hello there.
in pvp, i used 85 dc to find opponents and it stated 15 dc as reward. WHAT?!
i have suffered the problem sometimes, and i want to ask is that
how can it be? just like i pay $85 for a lottery and get a s**t.:mad:
i lost some dc due to this issue, it is my only way to collect dc,
i don't want to be stuck at it.
ll55

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    ll55 wrote: »
    hello there.
    in pvp, i used 85 dc to find opponents and it stated 15 dc as reward. WHAT?!
    i have suffered the problem sometimes, and i want to ask is that
    how can it be? just like i pay $85 for a lottery and get a s**t.:mad:
    i lost some dc due to this issue, it is my only way to collect dc,
    i don't want to be stuck at it.
    ll55

PVP is the only way to get data crystals once all of the stealth, heavy and gauss missions have been completed.

What are your current levels? Right now I have a Tier 6 base and I am level 41 with a 5,150 drone. PVP cost has dropped to 55 crystals per battle. I have a 6.5 SAWFISH Gauss (8.35K Dmg) and a 6.5 CACHALOT Heavy (7.34 Dmg). With these levels, I am routinely matched against bases that will pay between 1200 and 2200 crystals.

Whatever your level is, you need to max out your base and your weapons. The higher your weapon, the stronger the opponent that you will face. The higher your base, the larger the crystal vault that you will draw.

However, this is a catch 22. You need crystals to upgrade weapons and your base, but when you are matched against bases that pay less than what it cost you to start the battle, you are going backwards.

I will say that once I reached the high 30's and now the low 40's, the problem of getting less crystals than the battle is costing has almost completely gone away. Now for 55 or 110 crystals spent, the smallest return that I usually see will be around 220 crystals.

But I can sympathize with your pain. I was having the same problem until I passed level 30. I even started a topic on 08/31 titled "Lose Data Crystals Fast By Playing PVP."

Hope this helps.
  • ll55ll55 Registered Users 7 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    PVP is the only way to get data crystals once all of the stealth, heavy and gauss missions have been completed.

What are your current levels? Right now I have a Tier 6 base and I am level 41 with a 5,150 drone. PVP cost has dropped to 55 crystals per battle. I have a 6.5 SAWFISH Gauss (8.35K Dmg) and a 6.5 CACHALOT Heavy (7.34 Dmg). With these levels, I am routinely matched against bases that will pay between 1200 and 2200 crystals.

Whatever your level is, you need to max out your base and your weapons. The higher your weapon, the stronger the opponent that you will face. The higher your base, the larger the crystal vault that you will draw.

However, this is a catch 22. You need crystals to upgrade weapons and your base, but when you are matched against bases that pay less than what it cost you to start the battle, you are going backwards.

I will say that once I reached the high 30's and now the low 40's, the problem of getting less crystals than the battle is costing has almost completely gone away. Now for 55 or 110 crystals spent, the smallest return that I usually see will be around 220 crystals.

But I can sympathize with your pain. I was having the same problem until I passed level 30. I even started a topic on 08/31 titled "Lose Data Crystals Fast By Playing PVP."

Hope this helps.

alright, i see my problems, thanks again.