Inner agency pvp

Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
It just don't make sense to put us up against our own agents in pvp. It takes away points and crystals from your team mates. How can team work be the key if u have to fight, rob and kill your team? I usually have to skip 2 or 3 players in a row just to fight. Gets expensive. By not skipping it causes friction in your own agency. Is it glu's plan to make us all double agents? If so then the reward for killing your team mates need to be far better. I will just keep skipping. And also to keep putting us against each other in silver leagues. Let us compete with other agencies not our own. I think silver league should be 1 agency against another. One group wins a weapon. The other gets nothing. Just my opinion.

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »
    It just don't make sense to put us up against our own agents in pvp. It takes away points and crystals from your team mates. How can team work be the key if u have to fight, rob and kill your team? I usually have to skip 2 or 3 players in a row just to fight. Gets expensive. By not skipping it causes friction in your own agency. Is it glu's plan to make us all double agents? If so then the reward for killing your team mates need to be far better. I will just keep skipping. And also to keep putting us against each other in silver leagues. Let us compete with other agencies not our own. I think silver league should be 1 agency against another. One group wins a weapon. The other gets nothing. Just my opinion.

Good question, Deez. You'd think to support Agency camaraderie, GLU would like this idea. Would be nice to get a response from the moderator.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »

I can agree with everything that you wrote, except for the part about agency against agency. In ever app game that I have played, agency vs agency, clan vs clan, team vs team, or whatever it was called, ruined the game. What would happen is the "leader" would start demanding mandatory attendance, then a mandatory score level is required, and then finally, mandatory real money spending. It would require spending real money, to meet their ridiculous requirements.

So hopefully, this will not happen to MIRN.
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    I can agree with everything that you wrote, except for the part about agency against agency. In ever app game that I have played, agency vs agency, clan vs clan, team vs team, or whatever it was called, ruined the game. What would happen is the "leader" would start demanding mandatory attendance, then a mandatory score level is required, and then finally, mandatory real money spending. It would require spending real money, to meet their ridiculous requirements.

So hopefully, this will not happen to MIRN.

It already has for some Agencies....
  • Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    If your agency.requires you to spend money, then your not in a good agency. My suggestion is find a good one. I been playing online games since they been out. If you ever played a game called shade you will know what real online war is. No other game comes remotely close. I enjoyed it very much. Separates the men from the boys