To help with lag issues

Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
No matter what you do you will never completely eliminate all the lag. There are a lot of different issues that create the lag. When a lot of players are logging in and out cause lag. Sometimes it's bugs or hacks. There are many. There are some things you can do to help. Clear the cache of your web browser. Go into setting, then applications, then manage all apps. There I usually clear the cache of all apps including MI. Then the ones like Facebook and iheart radio that constantly run in the background, I force stop on them. It will tell u it will act up but it's fine. It has helped me a lot. As far as the complete freezes and constant reboots, I think that has to be resolved on glu's end.

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »
    No matter what you do you will never completely eliminate all the lag. There are a lot of different issues that create the lag. When a lot of players are logging in and out cause lag. Sometimes it's bugs or hacks. There are many. There are some things you can do to help. Clear the cache of your web browser. Go into setting, then applications, then manage all apps. There I usually clear the cache of all apps including MI. Then the ones like Facebook and iheart radio that constantly run in the background, I force stop on them. It will tell u it will act up but it's fine. It has helped me a lot. As far as the complete freezes and constant reboots, I think that has to be resolved on glu's end.

You have pretty hit the nail on hit with this post. The only other solution to the "lag" problem is also an expensive one. I have found that you pretty much need to be running the latest and greatest tablet that you can afford.

The iPad 2, for the most part, just does not have the power to run all of the graphics that the game is throwing at us. The iPad2 only has an A5 chip and uses only 512 memory. The iPad4, the iPad Mini 3 and the iPhone 6 are all using either the A7 or the A8 (64 bit chip) and 1 gig of memory.

Let me tell you, this makes a big difference.

On both of my tablets, I only have the game app running. Everything else has been disabled. I am currently running CKS on a iPad 4 and I am trying to run MIRN on an iPad 2.

CKS performs adequately on the iPad 4 (it was impossible to use the iPad2 for CKS). Until I loaded IOS 9.0 on the iPad2, MIRN was running fine. Now, MIRN crashes probably 40% of the time.

I have a iPad Mini 3 coming and I will load CKS on it to see if the small screen improves the performance. I will load MIRN on the iPad 4, which should fix the lag and crash problem.

More to follow.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    You have pretty hit the nail on hit with this post. The only other solution to the "lag" problem is also an expensive one. I have found that you pretty much need to be running the latest and greatest tablet that you can afford.

The iPad 2, for the most part, just does not have the power to run all of the graphics that the game is throwing at us. The iPad2 only has an A5 chip and uses only 512 memory. The iPad4, the iPad Mini 3 and the iPhone 6 are all using either the A7 or the A8 (64 bit chip) and 1 gig of memory.

Let me tell you, this makes a big difference.

On both of my tablets, I only have the game app running. Everything else has been disabled. I am currently running CKS on a iPad 4 and I am trying to run MIRN on an iPad 2.

CKS performs adequately on the iPad 4 (it was impossible to use the iPad2 for CKS). Until I loaded IOS 9.0 on the iPad2, MIRN was running fine. Now, MIRN crashes probably 40% of the time.

I have a iPad Mini 3 coming and I will load CKS on it to see if the small screen improves the performance. I will load MIRN on the iPad 4, which should fix the lag and crash problem.

More to follow.

CKS released a new version update yesterday. As of right now, I would have to say that there has been a dramatic improvement in my game play because of the update. I am now able to fight and win short range battles relatively easy now. Before the update, I would skip all short range battles, because the video lag made the battle impossible.