Weird Glitch

Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
I was doing repeatable missions to get the lv6 drone modules and in one of them u go up the steps and through the door. When I opened the door it was black and my agent went through and fell like he walked off a cliff and then I couldn't do anything. Time was just running down so I forfeit the mission. I took a screenshot on my phone ill post it here soon. Also today in pvp it suddenly had major lag and my gun was stuck. I couldn't move it. I could run side to side and duck and rise but couldn't move my gun. My drone killed almost everything so I lined up with the opponent and shot my gauss near him and it worked but was close to time expiring

Comments

• Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Can't figure out how to post the screenshot
  • 13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »
    I was doing repeatable missions to get the lv6 drone modules and in one of them u go up the steps and through the door. When I opened the door it was black and my agent went through and fell like he walked off a cliff and then I couldn't do anything. Time was just running down so I forfeit the mission. I took a screenshot on my phone ill post it here soon. Also today in pvp it suddenly had major lag and my gun was stuck. I couldn't move it. I could run side to side and duck and rise but couldn't move my gun. My drone killed almost everything so I lined up with the opponent and shot my gauss near him and it worked but was close to time expiring

i did get this glitch but i think that during the mission there is a turret there which in my opinion you kill all the agents before the turret get activate. Try to left one agent alive to get the turret active and finish the mission.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    1304 wrote: »
    i did get this glitch but i think that during the mission there is a turret there which in my opinion you kill all the agents before the turret get activate. Try to left one agent alive to get the turret active and finish the mission.

I have seen this problem on several different mission and it is caused by the drone killing the agents too
    fast. Typically, if you watch the agents, one of them will be waving. If he is killed before he waves then this glitch occurs.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I've had several "the trip to Hades" before (CKS), all you can do is look around and continue running to a bottomless pit.

Unfortunately, you can't load images directly. So, for posting pictures, you need a picture server. The one I use is PhotoBucket.com. Free to signup, then insert an image using their http direct link.

That frozen gun problem is a new one, lucky you have a 10K drone!
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    One thing that I have started doing is making a mental note as to where the mission is glitching. Then I will restart the mission, but before I move into the room or area where the problem occurs, I will wait until my drone has fired its rocket. Then I move forward. Usually I will not kill anything, myself, but I will let the drone use its machine gun. I have found that the problem is caused because the second wave of the agents have not appeared before the first wave was killed.

In many of the missions that I am now doing, my drone's rocket kills multiple agents at the same time, not giving the rest of them a chance to enter the battle.