New tier ?

Sunnyno1Sunnyno1 Registered Users 2 Posts
Whats up with the new tier ? We have been getting updates all week long ... new guns in the crafting area to make me water my mouth ... but when the global event came - new new tier - and when it ended - no new tier .... :(:(:'(
Your salvation! Please !!!
Sunnyno1.

Comments

• 13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Sunnyno1 wrote: »
    Whats up with the new tier ? We have been getting updates all week long ... new guns in the crafting area to make me water my mouth ... but when the global event came - new new tier - and when it ended - no new tier .... :(:(:'(
    Your salvation! Please !!!
    Sunnyno1.

Sunnyno1, why such hurry for the new tier? IMO, the new tier will be available when there is a sniper or gauge weapon in the league as price.

But i got the feeling that the new tier will be out tomorrow or the day after. Not sure ,let wait and see how it will goes.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    New tier is here. Just have to wait until tomorrow for the new campaign
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I have been working on the Base upgrades and GLU has thrown us a curve in this one. On this round of upgrades, you have to upgrade the base economy at least 3 times before you can upgrade anything else. This is not an issue because the first priority is to completely upgrade the base economy.

But what GLU has done is increased the cost of the other upgrades. It now cost 60.06K for the 1st upgrade of the guard level, the turret level, and the player health. The cost for the 2nd level upgrade is 63.36K, and the 3rd and 4th level upgrades both take full vaults of 66K crystals.