HANDLES: player with 3 character names are in advantage...

attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
If you try to find player with 3 character names you CANNOT, this is a major advantage for them in case that you are in very close position with them, you cannot find them (only when they are in top agencies...) but instead they can find you (with search in top agents...). This is VERY important when you make strategies in fight and points accumulation. Please make something and solve this problem. Example :try to find in top agents this :YRS, or E71 they are players... (the button for search is GRAY you cannot search them even they exist, you can only find them in top agencies, but if they are not in top 20 agencies how do you know where they are in comparison with you like player. Or don't allow 3 character names only4. (now YRS is in GAURANGA, and E71 is in KAVKAZ) and the list is longer...

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    attitude wrote: »
    If you try to find player with 3 character names you CANNOT, this is a major advantage for them in case that you are in very close position with them, you cannot find them (only when they are in top agencies...) but instead they can find you (with search in top agents...). This is VERY important when you make strategies in fight and points accumulation. Please make something and solve this problem. Example :try to find in top agents this :YRS, or E71 they are players... (the button for search is GRAY you cannot search them even they exist, you can only find them in top agencies, but if they are not in top 20 agencies how do you know where they are in comparison with you like player. Or don't allow 3 character names only4. (now YRS is in GAURANGA, and E71 is in KAVKAZ) and the list is longer...

You have posted the issue 3 times now, and forgive me but, I don't understand what the problem is. What strategies in fight and point accumulation are you referring to? I have been playing MIRN, almost from the beginning and CKS, for almost a year now. I don't feel the need to search for a particular player or even have an understanding of why I would want to or why searching for a player would have any impact on my game play. The only reason that I can think of, would be if I wanted to compare stats.

If you could, please enlighten me.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I was wondering the same. I guess it is possible if you start the global just when it begins, you can record all the players in the top 30 with attention to those nearest you. And keeping track of that, check on them when you fall out of the top 30 to see where you are in relationship to #30, and their CP score changes with your CP count.

Sounds like way too much accounting, and too many unknowns to track and come to a valid standing. Scorpion has said he knows the people behind him and those ahead of him, but never gave his secrets to that. Maybe that's only knowing their agresivness?
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I was wondering the same. I guess it is possible if you start the global just when it begins, you can record all the players in the top 30 with attention to those nearest you. And keeping track of that, check on them when you fall out of the top 30 to see where you are in relationship to #30, and their CP score changes with your CP count.

Sounds like way too much accounting, and too many unknowns to track and come to a valid standing. Scorpion has said he knows the people behind him and those ahead of him, but never gave his secrets to that. Maybe that's only knowing their agresivness?

Yes, I suppose that this could be a way to track players who are just outside of the top 30. But i agree with you, it would be too much work, for me.