Unbalanced PvP

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm getting hit for 5k to 7k crystals when I'm attacked. Yet the most I can get is 3k when I attack. Very frustrating and unbalanced. Beyond difficult to gain any traction and move forward :(

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    The main trigger to getting higher payouts is increasing economy in your base upgrades, and to have the latest tier 12. Some have said weapon upgrades, but I have not witnessed higher payouts there, just higher power matchups.
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    PVP payouts for Bot players remain a mystery to me. The totals seem to jump all over the map.

Payouts from real players are predictable and are based on a % of their vault plus a higher % of 'uncollected crystals'.

I have level 12.5 secondary weapons, each with about 7 upgrades for power rating of about 533. When matched with Bots, I'm seeing payouts between 4.5K and (from time to time) 10.6K crystals. The highest I've had from a real player is 17K and someone in my agency received an 18K payout.

My best guess is that weapon power is the key indicator. Increased weapon power triggers a higher base level opponent. The higher base level triggers higher payouts. Since the last content update, I've had to pass more often to get a payout over 8K.

Just my observations....