Observations so far

28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
IOS
IPAD mini 3, 64GB

So far, I haven't had any of the screen lagging issues that I've been facing with Contract Killer Sniper. It's nice to have different PVP maps than CKS, but the mission maps are basically the same. MIRN, so far, offers missions to earn crystals (diamonds in CKS) on the mission maps outside of the heavy and gauss (tesla) missions, so that is a nice bonus. Hopefully they don't disappear after a certain amount of completions.

Right now, I have a fully upgraded Tier 4 HQ (Base), level 29 player (level 30 is highest at the moment). My weapons:

Sniper: Longsword, power 936
Assault: Bonesaw, power 1440
Gauss(Tesla): Riptide, power 870
Heavy: None
Drone: Power 820 with 800 power parts

The play is almost identical to CKS, as are the mission maps, and a lot of the features. Same store, PVP events, VIP events, weapons crafting/parts... all pretty much the same

I guess at this point, the only issue would be the PVP matchups i'm getting. I'm getting paired up with A LOT of maxed HQs and maxed drones. The maxed out HQs aren't the problem. It's the maxed out drones that are absolutely killing me. Even with maxed out health, and fairly high powered weapons, i can't take these guys out. The drones machine gun take me out in literally 2 seconds and the missiles take me out in one hit. This needs adjustments. Finding a new target is just way too expensive this early in the game... i'm basically better off not even playing pvp yet

Comments

• sudansudan Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a problem in the game Mission: Impossible
    I want a solution to this problem, this message appears on the phone screen always
    you were banned please contact glu customer service for details

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF123/posts/MMWpCMDiPvf?pid=6173134632470419922&oid=117141304771858146465
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    IOS
    IPAD mini 3, 64GB

So far, I haven't had any of the screen lagging issues that I've been facing with Contract Killer Sniper. It's nice to have different PVP maps than CKS, but the mission maps are basically the same. MIRN, so far, offers missions to earn crystals (diamonds in CKS) on the mission maps outside of the heavy and gauss (tesla) missions, so that is a nice bonus. Hopefully they don't disappear after a certain amount of completions.

Right now, I have a fully upgraded Tier 4 HQ (Base), level 29 player (level 30 is highest at the moment). My weapons:

Sniper: Longsword, power 936
    Assault: Bonesaw, power 1440
    Gauss(Tesla): Riptide, power 870
    Heavy: None
    Drone: Power 820 with 800 power parts

The play is almost identical to CKS, as are the mission maps, and a lot of the features. Same store, PVP events, VIP events, weapons crafting/parts... all pretty much the same

I guess at this point, the only issue would be the PVP matchups i'm getting. I'm getting paired up with A LOT of maxed HQs and maxed drones. The maxed out HQs aren't the problem. It's the maxed out drones that are absolutely killing me. Even with maxed out health, and fairly high powered weapons, i can't take these guys out. The drones machine gun take me out in literally 2 seconds and the missiles take me out in one hit. This needs adjustments. Finding a new target is just way too expensive this early in the game... i'm basically better off not even playing pvp yet

I couldn't agree more with you. The targets I'm getting are extremely mismatched and the payouts are horrible when I do finally find a target. Also it's costing me a fortune to find a target I can actually beat. Please address this issue.
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    sudan wrote: »
    I have a problem in the game Mission: Impossible
    I want a solution to this problem, this message appears on the phone screen always
    you were banned please contact glu customer service for details

were you using a hack for the game and got caught? Also, what's up with that link? I'm not clicking it because it looks a bit suspicious
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    Challenges... i've only done one 'Challenge' and when I won, I won 5 Tier 2 viles. Nothing else and it took one PvP energy to do the challenge.

I've had 4 pages of people going against me on a Challenge. It seems if we defend successfully against a challenge, we get nothing.

I think the concept of Challenges is nice, but you have to make it a lot more interesting. At the very least, reward a successful defense of a challenge.

Here's an idea for the challenges... Whoever has the least amount of crystals in their vault, that's what you play for.

Player A has 500 crystals
    Player B has 1000 crystals

Player A challenges Player B and if A is successful, A gets 500 crystals from B's vault. If B defends successfully, then B gets 500 crystals from A's vault. You play for the full amount of whoever has the least in their vault

Hopefully that makes sense
  • phillipjacubphillipjacub Registered Users 1 Posts
    greetings,
    I have this message appeared after I install a different apk, lt might be modded."you were banned please contact glu customer service for details " .

how can we solve this problem?
    thank you for your help in advance