No Credit for winning PVP matches

MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts
My first 4 matches went fine, but now I am on a 6 consecutive PVP win streak with no credit given on any of them. The game just sits and hangs on the loading circle thing. Game has to be restated to get back to home screen.

Comments

• MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ok, now make that 8 consecutive with out credit and locking up
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Having the same problem here
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Having the same problem here

Same!

@HANDLES: I've submitted an email to support and a crash report from the game.

Android 5.0.1
    HTC one M8
    screenname = Bajancat

Current streak is 8 'wins' that have hung during the post game video of getting the gems from the vault. I suspect the game is not able to reconnect with the server.

I've tried restarting the game, restarting the phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but nothing has fixed it yet. I realize that this is BETA, but for something as basic as this to all of sudden stop working, it needs to be addressed.
    I am at 19 now. Getting pointless to even keep trying. Also I forgot earlier...

Android 5.0
    Samsung Galaxy Note3
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    Same!

@HANDLES: I've submitted an email to support and a crash report from the game.

Android 5.0.1
    HTC one M8
    screenname = Bajancat

Current streak is 8 'wins' that have hung during the post game video of getting the gems from the vault. I suspect the game is not able to reconnect with the server.

I've tried restarting the game, restarting the phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but nothing has fixed it yet. I realize that this is BETA, but for something as basic as this to all of sudden stop working, it needs to be addressed.

UPDATE:
    I tried loosing in a PvP. After the loss, the proper screens came up and the game proceeded as expected. Then played again and won, but it still hung and wouldn't proceed. So, the issue is isolated to the PvP winning logic flow.
    Sort of working/fixed for me. Only 1 out of 3 failed in my most recent attempt a few minutes ago.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    IOS is working fine. It seems to be android only
    I should of kept my mouth shut....Next 5 all crashed :(
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    If in fact MIRN is still in BETA test, then you're doing your best as testers to help identify problems and report them. As long as you're not expecting anything OR spending anything, this is typical. It will be resolved in the next release. ALWAYS be prepared to loose everything you have achieved ... that's the nature of BETA test.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Always be prepared to lose everything you have achieved that's the nature of BETA test.
    I doubt most if anyone will lose their progress even in beta. But you are correct this is the place to let GLU know any issues so they can sort them out before the update. Not saying they will all get fixed, look at CKS.
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    The game glitches on PVP whether I win or lose PVP. On region missions it works just fine...only PVP. I know that I am not the only one. However, I loaded the game on a different android device (Droid Razr) and it works just fine. So, I am curious as to whether my android device (MotoX) is at fault or something else is going on....
    MJ
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    The new update today was a success. There is a "Mission Success" on PVP!
    MJ