Update: 07/16/2015

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Attention, Agents!

We have discovered some rogue agents exploiting the Agency. We kept quiet, planned, and are now ready to spring our trap. Those who have been using the exploit are being taken care of in a timely fashion.

We thank you all for your patience.

Comments

• Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Already having screen freezing after pvplaying ends winning streak and no diamond
    Still have lock down after winning PVP. I'm playing on both IOS and android and android is the only one doing it
    It is telling me to update then does nothing. Playing on Android. IOS is working fine
  • EnvyThisEnvyThis Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't think this is the right thread for this question but I'll ask anyways. How is it possible to get weapons like longsword even though it's not available in the store for purchase. You need parts for this weapon get I see many people with it.
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm fairly certain that I got the longsword during the VIP event... so, spend lots of gold during the VIP and you get weapons and parts for higher powered weapons
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    EnvyThis wrote: »
    I don't think this is the right thread for this question but I'll ask anyways. How is it possible to get weapons like longsword even though it's not available in the store for purchase. You need parts for this weapon get I see many people with it.

Once you clear region Vienna, the "Longsword" rifle and the "Bonesaw" assault are available for purchase (in game cash if not wrong)
    You will go where you look at...
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Once you clear region Vienna, the "Longsword" rifle and the "Bonesaw" assault are available for purchase (in game cash if not wrong)

Yasu Brother ... just checking in to see how you're doing. I see you've got things well in hand !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yasu Brother ... just checking in to see how you're doing. I see you've got things well in hand !!!

Thanks brother. Same old same old. The scenic is different, new names, new people, old problems!
    Feeling a bit lonely though since not a lot of people have shifted from CKS (yet).
    Looking forward to that!
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Thanks brother. Same old same old. The scenic is different, new names, new people, old problems!
    Feeling a bit lonely though since not a lot of people have shifted from CKS (yet).
    Looking forward to that!

yes, but... it makes the events easier to compete in :)
    bajancat wrote: »
    yes, but... it makes the events easier to compete in :)

That's true but I'd rather be 2nd in the city than 1st in the village, as we say in Greece!
    Why is the gold purchases different on Google and IOS. Google is 2800 for 100$ IOS is 3200 for 100$
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Why is the gold purchases different on Google and IOS. Google is 2800 for 100$ IOS is 3200 for 100$

More people playing on Android, higher prices...
  • MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Android seems to be undergoing server maintenance. Is it the same on IOS or did you guys already get an update?
    MEx3 wrote: »
    Android seems to be undergoing server maintenance. Is it the same on IOS or did you guys already get an update?

IOS had an update last week but no remarkable changes
    Android updated this morning but nothing changed
  • I am number 14I am number 14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    SPAM....have fun getting gold in the SPAM factory they present for tasks to get gold. And what's the deal with them pulling your therms overnite? This game is a complete clusterfuch.
  • ErwalesteErwaleste Registered Users 3 Posts
    I need more mission for iOS.
    Do not give same mission
  • Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    and you have to be a lv 35
  • ruma1969ruma1969 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like this game very much but I agree with Erwaleste we need more for the sake of variety of the game. Pl. click the following link for more information.

http://clikpass.com/special.htm