Next update/content?

FULLYLOADED1FULLYLOADED1 Registered Users 11 Posts
Just wondering if there is any news about when there will be another update and extra content ect

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Just wondering if there is any news about when there will be another update and extra content ect

They just released a new content update. However, the end result on my tablet is they have screwed up PVP. It is trying to load all three PVP screens, Global, League and regular PVP all at the same time, one screen on top of the other. The result is you can not play PVP.
  • SmeejisSmeejis Registered Users 19 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    They just released a new content update. However, the end result on my tablet is they have screwed up PVP. It is trying to load all three PVP screens, Global, League and regular PVP all at the same time, one screen on top of the other. The result is you can not play PVP.

Did this update contain a new region? I certainly don't see anything new.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Smeejis wrote: »
    Did this update contain a new region? I certainly don't see anything new.

No, there was not a new region released. What it did do was screw up PVP and existing missions, where they were not playable.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    ...but after the 2nd update, everything is back on track in IOS.
    I don't see anything new though, do you?
    You will go where you look at...
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    ...but after the 2nd update, everything is back on track in IOS.
    I don't see anything new though, do you?

The gem award preview seems to be what you actually win now... I'm guessing that the content was for background bug fixes... just a guess.
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    Handles... before I spend any more money on this game, can you tell me if this game will be around for awhile or is this just a promotional thing? Am I better off just spending in CKS or will MIRN be around for awhile with regular updates and additions?
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    Handles... before I spend any more money on this game, can you tell me if this game will be around for awhile or is this just a promotional thing? Am I better off just spending in CKS or will MIRN be around for awhile with regular updates and additions?

• Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »

• MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts

• 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm a little worried that Handles was here, but didn't respond to the question
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    I'm a little worried that Handles was here, but didn't respond to the question

Do you feel something is wrong?
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Had a large download this morning but don't see any changes. Playing on Android