Language

PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
I am finding the language used in messages is getting ridiculous. Players are attacking me in challenge and calling all kinds of names and curse words. And what does my mother have to do with this game? It is getting so bad that playing the game is no longer fun. I hate going to the challenge log and seeing the messages from all the poor sports. It is just a game.

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Pike wrote: »
    I am finding the language used in messages is getting ridiculous. Players are attacking me in challenge and calling all kinds of names and curse words. And what does my mother have to do with this game? It is getting so bad that playing the game is no longer fun. I hate going to the challenge log and seeing the messages from all the poor sports. It is just a game.

What you can do is click on the Gear Icon in the top left hand corner of the home screen and then on the setting page, turn off Bragging:. This way you will not see any of the other player's messages after they have won. Bragging is always turned off in the games that I play. It will also turn off these messages in the Challenge windows.
  • PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thank you very much
  • FULLYLOADED1FULLYLOADED1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sticks & Stones, Harden up kid. Can't stand how people take jokes online so **** personal and serious.
  • FULLYLOADED1FULLYLOADED1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    ... Seriously... How is that a curse word?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    That is one of the oldest curse words. Definition.
  • ErwalesteErwaleste Registered Users 3 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    What you can do is click on the Gear Icon in the top left hand corner of the home screen and then on the setting page, turn off Bragging:. This way you will not see any of the other player's messages after they have won. Bragging is always turned off in the games that I play. It will also turn off these messages in the Challenge windows.
    thank you for ur advice.