Options

Global Event Reward for Rank 1901 to 5000 less good than rank 5001-9000

ThormorThormor Registered Users 8 Posts
Hello!

The reward for the rank 1901 to 5000 is 3 Knives and 3 Rockets.
The reward for the rank 5001 to 9000 is 5000 cash.

I think getting the cash reward is much better than the 3 knives and rocket. The cash will help you upgrade your weapons, or buy a new one, thus getting further in ranks. The 3 rockets and 3 knives will not make that much of a significant difference...
In term of how much real-life money it's worth, yes it's better but in term of usefulness for the player it's not.

I find it more profitable to stick in the 5001-9000 brackets than risking going in the 1001-1900 bracket by fear of getting pushed back in the 1901-5000 bracket.

Will this be adjusted? What's the thinking behind this ?

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Pretty sure the thinking behind this is the knives/rockets are valued higher than the cash. If you don't want those rewards push harder to be in the brackets above.
  • Options
    ThormorThormor Registered Users 8 Posts
    Real-money wise it's more worth indeed :) But to help you progress, not really.

I'm trying super hard to push through to get in the next bracket but I often can't progress further rank 1500 (4 hours before the end) and I get pushed back to 2500 in the last 4 hours :P It's though :D
  • Options
    agent-markagent-mark Registered Users 10 Posts
    Cash is pretty useless in the long run (though it has some use early on). Most importantly though, you can easily acquire as much cash as you want by doing repeatable missions. Currently I have about $300k and no way to spend it.

Knives, rockets, other equipment... There's no reliable repeatable way to get them long term.
  • Options
    28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    once you reach a certain point in the game, cash is pretty useless, especially if you're winning the weapons from the events (whether winning them outright by placing top 30 or getting enough parts to craft them from global and daily events).