Challenge: Improvement Suggestion

bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone agrees, but I really don't see the point of the Challenge option in MIRN.

It costs an energy bar, but doesn't count towards any of the event totals or win streaks and you don't earn any crystals.

Suggestion: Since you're limited to 5 challenges a day anyway, remove the need for energy to execute a challenge. I think that doing this will make the concept more interesting and you'll get more people using it.

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone agrees, but I really don't see the point of the Challenge option in MIRN.

It costs an energy bar, but doesn't count towards any of the event totals or win streaks and you don't earn any crystals.

Suggestion: Since you're limited to 5 challenges a day anyway, remove the need for energy to execute a challenge. I think that doing this will make the concept more interesting and you'll get more people using it.

Everything that you say here is so true. About the only thing that they seem to be good for, is to win Drone Upgrade modules, they same ones that we can win in the campaign repeatable missions. Also, you can not see what they other player won if they do happen to defeat you.