Options

How do I Change from Default Handle?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
So, I'm starting to progress in this new game, how can I change from my generic given handle to something I can pen? Don't see anywhere when I start the game, or in settings or anywhere?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    So, I'm starting to progress in this new game, how can I change from my generic given handle to something I can pen? Don't see anywhere when I start the game, or in settings or anywhere?

I can't figure it out either. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to go to make changes.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I'll add, my account is on Amazon. It may be different for Google and iOS - no idea?

I'm mid Tier 3, and am tired of seeing this generic name follow me arround!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I'll add, my account is on Amazon. It may be different for Google and iOS - no idea?

I'm mid Tier 3, and am tired of seeing this generic name follow me arround!

I don't know if this helps any but after you've registered on the GLU servers for the first time (probably immediately after the install) the in-game name you have becomes the key to everything you've ever done in their database and can never change.

That being said, I once installed the Amazon version on another tablet and it never gave me an option to pick a name; it assigned me some GUEST1234 ID. What I can do for you is wipe that install out and start fresh; it's not a problem at all.

On Google I know it asked me what name I would like. Let me know ....

Also since your so early in the game, you can try it yourself by wiping the game and re-installing. But changing after the fact is a non starter I'm afraid to say.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION