Options

Old guns and drone modules

MAVERICKSMAVERICKS Registered Users 6 Posts
Why cant we sell old drone equips and guns to get some crystals back because it is very annoying having all these parts.

Comments

• Options
    agent-markagent-mark Registered Users 10 Posts
    You can fuse drone parts into your current drone setup.
  • Options
    MAVERICKSMAVERICKS Registered Users 6 Posts
    agent-mark wrote: »
    You can fuse drone parts into your current drone setup.

Ok your kidding me right im not an idiot. I have so many their is no way im gonna be able to use them all. Also 125 power drone equips take 28 crystals to fuse into 1000 power. Hence why cant we sell some of them
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    MAVERICKS wrote: »
    Ok your kidding me right im not an idiot. I have so many their is no way im gonna be able to use them all. Also 125 power drone equips take 28 crystals to fuse into 1000 power. Hence why cant we sell some of them

This has been requested many, many times in Combat Killer: Snipers, and was and probably never will be adopted. GLU's philosophy is sell stuff. Buying/trading implies they give something away. "Not gonna do it" aka Dana Carvy

In CKS, drone parts have so bogged down upgrades, they have caused some users not be able to do so. Just a matter of time here, too.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    This has been requested many, many times in Combat Killer: Snipers, and was and probably never will be adopted. GLU's philosophy is sell stuff. Buying/trading implies they give something away. "Not gonna do it" aka Dana Carvy

In CKS, drone parts have so bogged down upgrades, they have caused some users not be able to do so. Just a matter of time here, too.

This subject was brought up way back in 2013 when I first started playing DH2014, and nothing has changed. We will never be able to sell back old weapons, crystals, or whatever. We will just have to accept things as they are. We can't change it anyway.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
    Or at the very least, be able to dispose of them, or change the sort order or something....