Options

Snowstorm and Stiletto unlock?

HMBeatyHMBeaty Registered Users 13 Posts
When do the Snowstorm and Stiletto weapons get unlocked? I assumed it was when I reached HQ Tier 5, which doesn't seem to be the case....

Some people have it, others can't get it yet, unless they get the 50 parts for each weapon.

Comments

• Options
    TwunkTwunk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Don't waste your time with primary weapons. It's all about the Gauss and Heavy!
  • Options
    Twunk wrote: »
    Don't waste your time with primary weapons. It's all about the Gauss and Heavy!
    Yeah, if you have the time and/or money to get them...

Now, back to the original question....when do the Snowstorm and Stiletto weapons get unlocked?
  • Options
    agent-markagent-mark Registered Users 10 Posts
    I don't know the answer to your question, but if you don't have the time or money, you're really not going to enjoy this game in the long run. If you're not prepared to accept that, you shouldn't waste too much more time here - meaning you shouldn't worry about when weapons become unlocked, just play till it's no longer enjoyable. Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's just the reality of Glu games.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    As in CKS, weapons are available when new regions are released, and you've finished the last region before that. Since everything else seems to be a clone of that game, this is my guess.

Usually occurs after 4 global events, so you go through the whole weapon cycle. I've seen Sniper and Heavy, what event prizes were before that?
  • Options
    Ok, just found the answer. You have to complete ALL "The Sleepers" missions to unlock them. One of our agency members must've gotten them on a glitch because he said he still a couple Intel left to get when he got them.