Options

Why there is only 2 days of league events?

streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
Please explain to me why only have 2 days of league events only?i cannot craft my weapons..care to explain anyone?

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The League length changes are part of a bit of testing we are doing. I'm guess you are not happy with the change, can you please let me know exactly why?
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The League length changes are part of a bit of testing we are doing. I'm guess you are not happy with the change, can you please let me know exactly why?

Thanks Handles.

For me, it's more an issue of awareness. I see that the weapons prizes were altered, but with only 2 league events, it makes it very difficult to get 50 weapons parts. Also, the first place prize is for parts to a different weapon. So, 2 wins (if that's even possible) gets you 40 parts and no chance of crafting the weapon.

SUGGESTION: rather than make the parts weapon specific, make it generic... kinda like XP awards. That way, players can earn parts and apply them to the weapon of their choice. That way, if a player comes up short one week, there's still incentive to play and they can craft their weapon of choice once they have enough parts.

... but that's just a thought I've had.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    How about tiered? As in you can win parts for a X star weapon but not a specific X star weapon? Something like that?
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    How about tiered? As in you can win parts for a X star weapon but not a specific X star weapon? Something like that?

Interesting. So, today, competitions run on a 4-week cycle with a specific weapon each week. So, you're possibly looking at something like... for the next 4 weeks, you earn generic parts for '5-star' weapons.

I think that has merit. One point that has been brought up is that if you win the weapon in Global, then the parts you win in league are wasted and take away from others. So, if you earn more than the 50, that player could then apply the overage to other '5-star' weapons... sounds intriguing...
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts

It's hard to craft weapons because not enough days..please return to 3days event..
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So, placed first twice in silver league, thought I had a good chance to craft the top 10 global heavy from last week.

But since it's still just a two day league. There's no use in trying to be number one, you are guaranteed to loose!

Thanks again, GLU!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    So, placed first twice in silver league, thought I had a good chance to craft the top 10 global heavy from last week.

But since it's still just a two day league. There's no use in trying to be number one, you are guaranteed to loose!

Thanks again, GLU!

This thread is a week old my man ... I sent him a PM for CKS and started a thread as well since I didn't notice any messages from HANDLES.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Not sure what your point is, since I'm posting my problem about MIRN on the MIRN site, and yes. I posted this in a week old site, my thoughts were since this is a new game, MAYBE Glu is more active with their dev team here? And if not, maybe another voice may add to voicing this problem.

As far as CKS, it's a 3 day event for all "Androids" - too many like to use that miss used term instead of Amazon, and Google play. Only a problem on iOS as you've tried to take over that problem as well. It's not the hardware, it's the software/servers that have the problem. And I crafted my tesla this morning over there...

So, are you playing MIRN now, or just poking around?