Options

about my event points and my win streak

VKELITEVKELITE Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey developer's, what u r thing about me. U have sucked my event points and also my win streak. I didn't lost even a single game. U can check by my game user name is 'VKELITE' in battle log. By clicking the ' update content' while playing pvp. I lost my event points and also my win streak. U have to reply for this message and also return back my eventpoints and my win streak or else u have to give gold for me to solve this case.

Comments

• Options
    AGENTADISANAGENTADISAN Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me earlier today lost my win streak and event points both dont know whats up with the game earlier i thought it was because i had paused the game for some time and timer ran out just before i defeated that player but i checked my logs and had won then.It occured just after the beginning of event i didnt have a big streak but still it was something and u have to check it out. My server game name is AGENTADISAN
  • Options
    VKELITEVKELITE Registered Users 3 Posts
    This seriously problem for me. It restart my whole event points and win streak. It's happening again and again... it's totally disappointing for me and other players facing this same problem. Please, fix that properly.
  • Options
    SpartanMexSpartanMex Registered Users 1 Posts
    Soluciónen este problema no es posible que este sucediendo esto... Van 2 veces que me quita mis puntos de eventos e inició en 0
  • Options
    AGENTADISANAGENTADISAN Registered Users 4 Posts
    Man whats wrong with this game if u cant manage it why let people play it lost my streak and event points all over again do something real quick or this games done for
  • Options
    TwunkTwunk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here. Costs 60 gold to quickly build up win streak to compete at the top. Disgusted with this Glu!

Twunk
    iOS