Ads not Paying Gold !!

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
Over the past few days gold has not been paid after watching ads. Number of ads in summary that have not paid:

Delta LAX to LUX 12
Loreal 3
Jimmy Fallon 23
KiplingMakeHappy 1
Amica 3
Samsung 1
Toyota 1

Total Unpaid Gold 44
(Assuming 1 Gold Bar per Ad)

Don't think the paying advertisers would like to be connected with Fraud!!

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Slummer wrote: »
    Over the past few days gold has not been paid after watching ads. Number of ads in summary that have not paid:

Delta LAX to LUX 12
    Loreal 3
    Jimmy Fallon 23
    KiplingMakeHappy 1
    Amica 3
    Samsung 1
    Toyota 1

Total Unpaid Gold 44
    (Assuming 1 Gold Bar per Ad)

Don't think the paying advertisers would like to be connected with Fraud!!

I am watching the same ads. Lately, the payment of gold is coming in bunches such as:

2z7n05t.jpg

Right now this seems to be the norm instead of being paid after each video finishes. I have probably received 5 or 10 of these kinds of payment.
    As an added note, I just finished watching a video and received 3 gold awards, the awards were for 1 gold, 2 gold and 1 gold.
    Here is another large award that I just received. Again, are you sure that you are not eventually receiving your gold?

veu5wx.png
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Ads still not paying consistently. Now short at least 35 Gold bars (based on 1 bar per ad) could be more.

Also, watched videos for a survival kit and for an energy, and never received. Not having same issue on CKS.

iTunes
    iPad Air2
    iOS 9.0
    Slummer wrote: »
    Ads still not paying consistently. Now short at least 35 Gold bars (based on 1 bar per ad) could be more.

Also, watched videos for a survival kit and for an energy, and never received. Not having same issue on CKS.

iTunes
    iPad Air2
    iOS 9.0

I have seen other posts about med kits and energy not being awarded, but as far as the gold, to be awarded 24 bars would mean that I watched 24 videos and did not receive anything. I was not sure what was happening with my gold awards, so I tracked videos and gold awards on paper. What I ultimately found was the big award usually matched the missing gold, so I would end up not losing any gold.