Watch Ads, No Gold paid = FRAUD!!

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
I have watched no less than 40 ads and have not received gold for 80% of them. This has been going on for weeks.

Another item to be disregarded by Glu.

iTunes
iOs 8.4
iPad Air2

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Slummer wrote: »
    I have watched no less than 40 ads and have not received gold for 80% of them. This has been going on for weeks.

Another item to be disregarded by Glu.

iTunes
    iOs 8.4
    iPad Air2

Aree you sure that you are not receiving any gold? A lot of the time I have received the gold in bunches. Instead of 1 or 2 gold after each video, I will receive 15 or 20 gold at a time. A couple of times, the gold awarded was 51 gold.
    Coincidentally, MIRN just crashed and when I restarted, here is the gold award that was waiting for me after I logged in.

ifpwqs.jpg
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Still not paying Gold consistently. Still owed 50 at this point based on 1 Gold per ad!!
    Still not paying Gold consistently. Still owed 50 at this point based on 1 Gold per ad!!

Just for grins, I have tracked the watching of 100 videos and here are my results:

Videos watched Gold Missing
    10 Missing -3
    20 Missing -3
    40 Missing -5
    60 Missing -18
    80 Missing -24
    90 Missing -26
    94 Missing -30
    95 Missing -4
    100 Missing -4

As can be seen between 40 and 94 videos watched I was short a total of 26 gold bars. After I watched video #95, I received a payout of 26 gold bars, which left me short on 4 bars. This is the pattern that I have seen now in MIRN for about the last month, gold is paid in bunches and not after every video. It takes awhile, but eventually I do receive the gold, not rea sure what is happening in your case.
    Concerned glad you are getting your Gold in bunches.

However, I'm not. I am now due 101 Gold bars over the past 2.5 days. In addition, I'm not receiving First Aid kits nor Energy bars that were awarded.

Not having this issue at CKS, which is the basis of MIRN.

iTunes
    iOS 9
    iPad Air2
    Concerned glad you are getting your Gold in bunches.

However, I'm not. I am now due 101 Gold bars over the past 2.5 days. In addition, I'm not receiving First Aid kits nor Energy bars that were awarded.

Not having this issue at CKS, which is the basis of MIRN.

iTunes
    iOS 9
    iPad Air2

How has things been going? Has your missing gold been paid yet? I am still experience the same occasional large payment. In fact, when I logged on today after lunch, I received a payment of 56 gold bars!

IOS 9.0
    iPad 2
    Still have not received a bulk payment. I am now missing 125 Gold Bars assuming 1 bar per ad. Have been on and off game a few times, but no payment when logging back in.
    Still have not received a bulk payment. I am now missing 125 Gold Bars assuming 1 bar per ad. Have been on and off game a few times, but no payment when logging back in.

When I logged on this morning, after I collected my 4700 data crystals, i received an 85 gold bar award, the largest that I have seen to date. I was not really aware that I was missing bars. I also received a med kit that I must have been missing.
    Congrats!

When I logged on this morning I received - Nothing!!
    Congrats!

When I logged on this morning I received - Nothing!!

It was an odd morning. After the 85 gold, I received 27 gold, 15 Gold, 9 gold, 23 gold and then 6 gold and 6 gold. I did not realize that I was short that much gold, but then I have not really been monitoring the missing gold, because it seems that I will eventually receive it. Here hoping that you start receiving your missing gold soon.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    It was an odd morning. After the 85 gold, I received 27 gold, 15 Gold, 9 gold, 23 gold and then 6 gold and 6 gold. I did not realize that I was short that much gold, but then I have not really been monitoring the missing gold, because it seems that I will eventually receive it. Here hoping that you start receiving your missing gold soon.
    You watch way too many ads buddy
    You will go where you look at...
    NK14 wrote: »
    You watch way too many ads buddy

What else is there to do as a mostly free player playing both CKS and MIRN on different tablets at the same time. That 20 minute downtime while waiting on an 1 energy refresh is a real killer.

So while I am fight in one game, the other game has a video playing. Out of boredom, I may even dust off one of the older iPads and then put another app on it. My grandkids are after me to try Farmville 2: Country Escape.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I'm a bit jealous actually since there not many ads on a device with a greek IP address :-(
    You will go where you look at...
    NK14 wrote: »
    I'm a bit jealous actually since there not many ads on a device with a greek IP address :-(

Yes, I understand that is a problem in a lot of places, no ads to watch because there are none. Being on the West Coast, USA, most of the time there are always ads to watch. Sometime just a few and other times there are a lot.