Bug Report Thread

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Please Read Before Posting

Starting this new thread to focus on Bug reporting only. We ask that when reporting a bug/issue you have come across in game that you provide the following:
In-Game Name:
iTunes/Google Play/Amazon:
Device:
OS Version:

Description of the issue:
Screen Shots of Issue (Optional):If the issue you are reporting has already been reported in another post in this thread then please mention that in your posting. This should help with reporting to the dev team as we will be able to tag it right along with previous reports to them about said issue.

Note: This thread is not for discussion, if you are not reporting an issue using the above information then your post will be ignored. Also if you do not provide any information then the issue you report will not be able to be looked into.
Prev1

Comments

• rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    B&g immortals is an issue. Too many hackers and too many problems with the game. The game has been out for a couple of months and glu already forgot about it. You guys should try another company like gamevil. They make betters game and the customer support is way better than glu
    Thegodofwar
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Bgi
    Wayne74
    Googleplay
    Samsung S4
    In sealing the crypt.. sword mummy is not in the mission but yet is who you are supposed to kill to get the mission completed
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Bgi
    Wayne74
    Googleplay
    Samsung S4
    Stuck at level 50.. will not advance
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'm using galaxy note4, it says you need to be lvl 21 to attach rockets to yr drone, well I'm lvl 22 and it's still locked....what's the cracks? ??
  • MEx3MEx3 Registered Users 13 Posts
    coldhart wrote: »
    I'm using galaxy note4, it says you need to be lvl 21 to attach rockets to yr drone, well I'm lvl 22 and it's still locked....what's the cracks? ??

It is referring to the drones level not you player level. Upgrade your drone with the modules and it increases in level.
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Stated "Victory Rewards" of crystals in PVP match-ups do not pay correctly. (i.e.) when finding/selecting a Target PVP Opponent a stated amount of "Victory Awards", just as in CKS (Contract Killer: Sniper), is listed, let's say 562 crystals as an example. then you enter the PVP match fighting to win the stated "Victory Rewards" of 562 crystals. When you win the match your screen then lists your victory and the amount of crystals is only 102 crystals. As a result, you just spent 85 crystals to win 102, net gain of 17. Often times you may end up with a negative result when the Victory Rewards turn out to be much less than what was originally listed and what you spent.

Slummer
    iTunes
    iPad
    iOS 8.4
  • 3377VH3377VH Registered Users 2 Posts
    Slummer wrote: »
    Stated "Victory Rewards" of crystals in PVP match-ups do not pay correctly. (i.e.) when finding/selecting a Target PVP Opponent a stated amount of "Victory Awards", just as in CKS (Contract Killer: Sniper), is listed, let's say 562 crystals as an example. then you enter the PVP match fighting to win the stated "Victory Rewards" of 562 crystals. When you win the match your screen then lists your victory and the amount of crystals is only 102 crystals. As a result, you just spent 85 crystals to win 102, net gain of 17. Often times you may end up with a negative result when the Victory Rewards turn out to be much less than what was originally listed and what you spent.

Slummer
    iTunes
    iPad
    iOS 8.4

Same here it's frustrating when you think after this 1000C PVP you'll be able to upgrade something, and at the end, you get only 100C.
    iTunes
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.3
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Bajancat
    Googleplay
    HTC oneM8,
    Android V3.0.1

1. PvP award 'preview' doesn't match actual awards. This happens often vs real players. PvP vs Bots usually give the total shown in the preview

2. Navigation arrows disappear when you move left to right quickly. The result ends up being a pvP loss since you can't shoot.

3. League play weapon parts not awarded. Last league event, I was playing when the event expired. After the pvp win, I saw the 1st place/20 part screen, then the 'free energy/watch video screen' came up. I watched the video, received the energy, but didn't receive the parts. (service ticket open)
  • PDQBachPDQBach Registered Users 11 Posts
    EricTheRed
    iPad Air
    IOS 8.4

I purchased the heavy gun Vulture, 4 stars, now every match is against level 1-2 opponent for 100-200 diamonds, hardly covers the cost of the battle. Prior to purchase I was matched against players at my base level for up to 1800 diamonds reward. Am also upgrading Base Tier 5, with small amounts of reward diamonds I'll never be able to upgrade anything in the base. Why the change of matches in battle? Seems like I should get higher-value opponents with higher guns.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    My combat points keep going back to zero. Anyone else having problems.
    Playing on Android Google
    Randy59
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Checked on my IOS and it went down to six
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Why there is only 2 days of league events..supposed be 3 days of events..I cannot finish my weapons craft..care to explain?

Streetboy124
    iOS 8.4
    Itunes
    Sleepers Missions: The boss on level 2 was a floating head and gatling gun.... looked cool, but hard to hit an invisible target...
  • jrod0001jrod0001 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Whenever I'm playing PvP, from time to time I will crash and the game says I lost the attack, this is most annoying during events as I lose my streak and have to restart it again and again.

In-game Name: jrod0001
    Device: Kindle Fire HD
    Appstore: Amazon Appstore
    Version: 7.5.1
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Is this some kind of joke....I go for pvp it says 1000+ crystals reward then when you win you get 47 crystals???? Give me a ****** break.
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Change the league events back to 3 days event instead of 2 days events because not enough days to get the parts for weapon craft
  • PakintoPakinto Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pakinto
    Google play
    Alcatel onetouch pop7
    Android 4.4

After last update when touching to scope-in, instead of getting the aiming view, it goes at least 50% of the time without scoping , glitches the not scoped view to look instantly as far left down as possible
  • andyhoandyho Registered Users 3 Posts
    hi handle... think there a bug in the game... right here & right now... whenever we go to pvp... the system will pop out... new update... pls restart the game... kindly check it out asap...
  • Onpoint44Onpoint44 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glitchy
    Now after the new update and server maintenance the game studders when recieveing any type of fire. Just like the CKS game. This takes the enjoyment out of playing the game. I play on an IPhone 5 with the latest IOS version. Glu please take what ever means necessary to fix this. It really cheapens the game when you freeze for fractions of a second and can not move or take cover due to the freezing prolonging matches unnecessarily.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Onpoint44 wrote: »
    Glitchy
    Now after the new update and server maintenance the game studders when recieveing any type of fire. Just like the CKS game. This takes the enjoyment out of playing the game. I play on an IPhone 5 with the latest IOS version. Glu please take what ever means necessary to fix this. It really cheapens the game when you freeze for fractions of a second and can not move or take cover due to the freezing prolonging matches unnecessarily.

It is odd that you are having these problems with an iPhone 5. According to the developer, MIRN is supposed to be optimized for play on an iPhone 5, 6 and 6+. I am currently using an iPad2 for MIRN with no problems. This same iPad is unable to be used for CKS.
  • totongtotong Registered Users 8 Posts
    In-Game Name:AGENT23399E2CA
    iTunes
    Device: iPhone 6 Plus
    OS Version: iOS 8.4

Description of the issue: In pvp game, I attack a 5 tier base,I move forward 2 times,I was attacked by machine gun and missile,screen is lag,I press the right arrow several times,then I run downstairs.can not move, can not shoot, keep running. and died.
    Screen Shots of Issue (Optional): fourm can not upload images.
    Handles wrote: »
    Please Read Before Posting

Starting this new thread to focus on Bug reporting only. We ask that when reporting a bug/issue you have come across in game that you provide the following:
    In-Game Name:
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon:
    Device:
    OS Version:

Description of the issue:
    Screen Shots of Issue (Optional):If the issue you are reporting has already been reported in another post in this thread then please mention that in your posting. This should help with reporting to the dev team as we will be able to tag it right along with previous reports to them about said issue.

Note: This thread is not for discussion, if you are not reporting an issue using the above information then your post will be ignored. Also if you do not provide any information then the issue you report will not be able to be looked into.
    totong wrote: »
    iTunes

Description of the issue: In pvp game, I attack a 5 tier base,I move forward 2 times,I was attacked by machine gun and missile,screen is lag,I press the right arrow several times,then I run downstairs.can not move, can not shoot, keep running. and died.
    Screen Shots of Issue (Optional): fourm can not upload images.

I think the description is clear, But I think you don't known me,okay, let me show the picture
    74ff9a25gw1evqxf1d4uuj20zk0k0q3r.jpg
    at that time, the role keep running, cann't move, cann't shoot
    I think the description is clear, But I think you don't known me,okey, let me show the picture
    74ff9a25gw1evqxf1d4uuj20zk0k0q3r.jpg
    iTunes

Description of the issue: Yestoday, I meet another bug, In the pvp games,snipper type,I'm at right position, screen is lag, I press the left arrow several times. It looks flow to downstair, cann't move, cann't shoot,wait to die.show the screenshot:

74ff9a25gw1evqxq78n74j20zk0k077a.jpg
    Notice: the arrow disapeared, all operation are disaibled
    iTunes

Description of the issue: Yestoday, I meet another bug, In the pvp games,snipper type,I'm at right position, screen is lag, I press the left arrow several times. It looks flow to downstair, cann't move, cann't shoot,wait to die.show the screenshot:

74ff9a25gw1evqxq78n74j20zk0k077a.jpg
    iTunes

Description of the issue: Just now,I press find target,then system give a player,then show the dialog with network is unabaliable, I select retry over 10 times,dialog not change,I think my Action Point not change,so kill the game and restart, surprised, my Action Point changed and I get flight fail record,and continuours win change to 0,
    3 Bugs in a world wide flight, I am speechless.

show the player screenshot:

74ff9a25gw1evrwkcvpaej20zk0k0tap.jpg
  • AeiownuAeiownu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Aeiownu
    Googleplay
    Android
    Problem is iam losing battles due to lag or disconnect i suppoae when in pvp.is very aggrevating to lose my streaks and chance to be in better place for rewards.anything being done.i have lost alot so feel compensation is in order.just in my 1st 2 hours of play more then half of energy/diamonds were lost not to mention points/parts.please fix
  • unclebearunclebear Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone know what I'm doing wrong on the stealth board cause I can't figure it out for the life of me?
    HANDLES: There is a problem with the Drone weapons upgrade process. To me, it looks like the cost values have gone down on the client - thanks - BUT the server still has the old, higher values. The result is a SYNC error when you try to fuse parts that exceed your crystal total based on the higher server totals.

It also means that if you do fuse, the delta crystal total will be removed from the player's vault the next time the game is restarted.
  • PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    When are you going to get the drone upgrades fixed. I keep losing crystals. Was a very thousand here and there, this last time 30000 gone! game crashes and sucking sound coming from Glu.