So much cash

Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
We win so much cash in the missions but after u get the good weapons, cash isn't needed so much. I know there is some upgrades that require cash but I have over 800k and many, many missions I have save for future experience. It would be nice if glu would give us an in game cash store. Nothing major, small items like scopes and accessories to improve the weapons we have. If u really want to reward us an auction house to sell the old weapons that's pretty much useless to the bigger players. The newer players could have a bidding war for them. I know I'm dreaming, but it's an idea.

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »
    We win so much cash in the missions but after u get the good weapons, cash isn't needed so much. I know there is some upgrades that require cash but I have over 800k and many, many missions I have save for future experience. It would be nice if glu would give us an in game cash store. Nothing major, small items like scopes and accessories to improve the weapons we have. If u really want to reward us an auction house to sell the old weapons that's pretty much useless to the bigger players. The newer players could have a bidding war for them. I know I'm dreaming, but it's an idea.

As the game progresses, I think that you will find that you will need more in game cash to buy SNIPER and ASSUALT weapons so that you can do the campaign mission that have not been released yet.