Where the event?

Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
Anyone know what's up with the event. It's 8 hours late right now

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I can see the pvp events on both iOS and Android, what are you playing on?
  • DueradDuerad Registered Users 20 Posts
    Handles everyone in the game is wondering when it will start ios and droid alike, is it possibly regional or something ?
  • Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm on a kindle. We have no event at all. The VIP part is counting down but no event points being counted. The pvp area has the top 20 list on it. We're all wondering what's up
  • Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    As of right now the event is 25h 20m late. Guess us kindle players don't get to participate in this weeks event. 😕
    Handles said:
    Yesterday 12:24 PM
    I can see the pvp events on both iOS and Android, what are you playing on?
    Handles I understand the agency event is running at your end but kindle, Samsung, nexus, all android based devices seem be be getting left out of it, could you please give us a response that can be spread around of a possible fix time ?
    Waiting on word back from the dev team. I reported this last night.
    Thanks handles I really do appreciate that
    I'm being told there is no issues on the Android side after testing.

Please try to clear your cache for the game on your device. If this does not work please respond.
  • Tazmanianangel01Tazmanianangel01 Registered Users 2 Posts
    None of us players in the Android site have the event available.I just cleared my cache, and it still did not load the event. I can give you a list of all my agency teammates, game user names.plus the names of all other agency names who have the same issue.
  • Tazmanianangel01Tazmanianangel01 Registered Users 2 Posts
    We have teammates in Scotland, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Texas, Michigan ,California.etc...and more...None of us in the whole global chat room, have access to this event.the majority of us play on kindle..please help fix this issue. Many of us came from contract killer sniper, and witnessed this problem over there once before.thank you handles for your continued support.
    That could help.
    Can some one check now to see if it is working?
    It's been working since yesterday Handles thanks for your help you have a bunch of happy players again